PSC:Muscle Chop Competition(#4)

• Thread starter Cobraking
  • 151 comments
Sorry bro i figured the 35th anniversary rims looked the best since they were stockers and have an Anniversary patriotic type theme. I didnt even see your pic yet since i jumped to page 5, I can change them if need be.

hahaha those three last ones look sick. I liked keitchi's very much. the CF hood on Jpec's looks like its made of wool!!!
and the last one... -_-

Cano

this one is going strong. and its just half week.

Hey BobbyBoy, those rims look like they came of my chop. Or you did the same as I and took the rear rims of the original pic and put them in the front and viseversa (notice the colouring). ;)

Anyway, great chop 👍

Originally posted by keitshi
Hey BobbyBoy, those rims look like they came of my chop. Or you did the same as I and took the rear rims of the original pic and put them in the front and viseversa (notice the colouring). ;)

Anyway, great chop 👍

It's funny you said your method because I did the same thing off of this pic here

http://www.highresautoimages.com/chevrolet/camaro3.html

The front wheel had a more slanted in looking spoke face due to the angle of the wheels. Usually when a wheel has an inward looking face to it they belong to the rear on a rear wheel drive car. For example take these Volk GTC's. Most rear drive customers will opt for face 2 for the rear because they are slanted in and allow a greater lip with the same fitting offest as the flat spoke face 1.

Plus it happened to work out perfectly that the blue shaded wheel in the rear to pick up ambiet body color reflection versus the bright front.;)

Either way im going to look for a new wheel to chop on.... No point in getting kicked out when your doing it for fun.

Attachments

• wheels.jpg
    wheels.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 47
Originally posted by BobbyBoy
It's funny you said your method because I did the same thing off of this pic here

http://www.highresautoimages.com/chevrolet/camaro3.html

The front wheel had a more slanted in looking spoke face due to the angle of the wheels. Usually when a wheel has an inward looking face to it they belong to the rear on a rear wheel drive car. For example take these Volk GTC's. Most rear drive customers will opt for face 2 for the rear because they are slanted in and allow a greater lip with the same fitting offest as the flat spoke face 1.

Plus it happened to work out perfectly that the blue shaded wheel in the rear to pick up ambiet body color reflection versus the bright front.;)

Either way im going to look for a new wheel to chop on.... No point in getting kicked out when your doing it for fun.

Cool man. :lol: Thats exactly what I thought and did. Plus I used that same pic. Thats some coincidence. Or am I telepathic :P ...

I think the kicking out thing was a joke. :rolleyes:

I knew the kicking out was a joke but I dont wanna get a bad rep being the new guy. So here goes the new style SS wheels. Not as good lookin as the original but here goes anyways.

Attachments

• cam.jpg
    cam.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 251
OK, I fixed that detail on the hood of the thing... now you can actually see the body. the grille opening doesnt oversize the body anymore :D

Cano

keep em coming people!!! I wannna see at least 20 of those thing in here!!!
and I just wonder what Artifice is going to come up with now... that guy scares me!!!! he enters a chop and all other loose the oportunity to win instantly!!! :lol:

im gonna keep it simple (but only cos i dont know how to complicate things!:( )
anyway heres my attempt
the mods are:
- changed colour
- lowered
- added merc brabus k8 wheels
- radial blurred wheels
- motion blurred backround
- coloured indicator
- blue vinyl stripe
- added logo on car
- added logo in corner
- sills straight from the side of a ZZII:lol:

please express opinions (dont lie just to make me feel good!)

oops jus noticed something - no driver! (and i can explain) - its a new state of the art self driving version of the camaro!!:lol: it has a remote control so you can send it to pick up relatives and such like!!!:mischievous: :lol: - this ones on its way to pick up my grandparents:lol:

Attachments

• chevy camaro 1 copy.jpg
    chevy camaro 1 copy.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 198
A remote control Camaro??? HOW BORING!!! :P
nice. it would have been nicer if it sat still tough.

Cano

and Id take off the letters XP

This is so far the most Sucessful Competiton// :D// ok Artifice ure the last one left... and after him im gonna start week 5 and week 4 poll.. and if any1 else wants too join they have tonite thats it.. :D

I am still waiting to see those BBss on Cobrakings thing. if its not gonna have BBss, why does it have a decal on it?
rice, maybe? :PPPPP

Cano

Latest Posts

Back