#9. Piglet
#10.StevieMo

#11.Artifice
#12.BobbyBoy
#13.Bondy_125

#14.Garconis
#15.
BOLD MEANS U HAVE DONE URE CHOP AND POSTED IT

What do u guys think of this idea.. i will not create the poll until every1 registered as posted there pic.. but i will create week 5 b4 the poll and by then we will have our Official Poll Poster Hopefully

Chevy SS Concept Sides
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R Roof
AC 212SC Wheels
Motion Blur
Etc.

Attachments

• camaro11 copy.jpg
    camaro11 copy.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 179
garconis- how did you get the blur to trail behind the car like that?:odd:

is it just brushed in colors with a motion blur overtop,
or is that an actual blur option?

Well, Artifice, there is an option for Motion Blur. I used that, but it didnt leave that trail behind. For that I had to copy the car itself and paste it again (multiple times). Moving each "paste of the car" further back. So I pasted the cars image like 4 times and lowered the opacity each time as i put it behind the actual real car that is moving. But having 4 images behind the car didnt look realistic enough. So I merged the trailing car images together to form one big layer. Then with that one I added another motion blur to blend them altogether. Lost yet?

aah, it looks quite good man, the movement looks very sharp. great.

we are waiting Artifice's!!

Cano

Originally posted by cobraking13
Will a Lotus Espirit V8 be good enough for u guy? for week 5?

damn you dude, that is NOT a muscle car. that lacks muscle, actually. that is a damned british sports car.

Cano

all those muscle cars out there, and you want to do a damned lotus??
gotta be kidding me!!!! :mad:

he's got a point cobraking. Just because it's a V8 doesn't make it a muscle car.
And don't say "damned british sports car" say "excellent, well engineered and beautiful British sports car". OK?:)

hey cobra- sorry to have to do it, but i gotta drop out of this one - it has been a hell of a week for me. ive actually had to do a lot of drawing with my hands. count me in on the viper tho

yeah, the viper is one of the greatest muscle cars of all time. to wit, if its a muscle car, it must be american or at least have american power, my friend. also, front engine rear wheel drive... you know a muscle car when you see it dammit!!

Cano

and its is a british car, thats all

Back