PSC: Muscle Chop Competiton (#5)

• Thread starter Cobraking
  • 252 comments
Welp, heres my submission.. Nothing as good as Garconis' entry, but i did my best (and ran out of ideas.)

What i did:
- Porsche Lights
- Ford Cobra R style wing
- Air intake in door
- Air intake in panel below door
- Made the opening below the hood panel expand further out so its visible
- Extended hood line
- Exhaust pipe sticking out of the same lower panel
- Removed badging
- Removed secondary lights
- Changed grill
- Lowered
- Changed rims
- Chopped the top (not as much as Garconis, but you can actually get in mine! :lol: )
- Custom text
- Gas cap
- TIMMY! (From south park)

This was 95% mouse/hand rendered. Only thing that isnt is the porsche lights, exhaust pipe, and wing.

Attachments

• viper.jpg
    viper.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 216
No, i don't. I changed wheels, lowered it, and i can't think of anything else...

Anyway, i'll think of that while i'm gone... :D

HUH?

THe side is the only thing I copied and pasted. The wheels and a few parts of the side came from a Clio. The rest is by hand.

I noticed the front end looks like a Supra, the Back looks like a Speed 12. The rear bumper was made to look like a Speed 12s, but it isnt.

Bah... just a quick one. Everything was done by hand with the exception of the rims.

Attachments

• esprit copy.jpg
    esprit copy.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 200
THOSE are the kind or wheels a Viper should wear. not even started mine. its just too difficult @@ I am overwhelmed to what must be done...
looking for pictures...

Cano

those chops lok oh-so-good!!! the last one... I like the fastback viper

Well that pic sucks ass... by far the worst one i've ever done... Meh.

Attachments

• viper.jpg
    viper.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 184
I actually think its very cool... I LOVE primer!!! and so, I have two questions: first, how did you do to make it look like primer man? and two: you rendered the flame, or you took it from another car???

Cano

I just copied the body, then selected "replace color" from the menu, put it to a flat-ish black, and then messed with the layer's settings until it looked like that.

The flames are actually a decal i found on the 'net. I think they're for a mailbox stencil...

oh, I see. I had been thinking how to make it look like primer, but couldnt come up with anything. Ill try it in the future... thanks man!!!

now, other question, to EVERYONE, I need help. I want to know if you can make a car look horizontally curved. is there a way to curve things?? please tell me if you know!!

Cano

Back