PSC: Muscle Chop Competiton (#5)

• Thread starter Cobraking
  • 252 comments
also, I have another request... anyone has the exact same pic we are chopping, only in a WAY bigger size??? please, I need it

Cano

I got kinda bored, so.. here

- handmade stripes
- Side... scoop thingy.. w/e u call it(hand made cept for part that sticks out)
- lowered
-colour change(no one would wanna touch this w/ a 10 foot pole...)

Attachments

• viperedit.jpg
    viperedit.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 93
yer welcome. well, Im starting work on mine... dont know when its gonna be done. when's dis due for? @.@

Cano

it is illegal to DL off kazaa. You may want to consider getting Photoshop Elements 2.0. it has most of the stuff from Photoshop (all the stuff you would use for Photochopping cars anyway). it's only $89.99 in the U.S.

Originally posted by cobraking13
u get it from Kazaa u can download it but its against the law i think not sure

wow.. you think it's against the law??? lol
i thought all pirating was against the law! especially when you pirate a 700$ program

Originally posted by halfracedrift
wow.. you think it's against the law??? lol
i thought all pirating was against the law! especially when you pirate a 700$ program

*ahem*:lol: where do you think i got photoshop 7? im not payin £700 for that thats waaaaaaaay too expensive! yeah its a quality program i jus havnt got the money!

Originally posted by halfracedrift
I don't have that much time this week.. this is probably gonna be my final one (i kno it sux)

you took the back lights from the mazda 6 in the mazda power psc dint u!:lol: nice thinkin

well done you just gave me a thought:lol:

:P yeppp i did! haha the thingy above the viper logo was supposed to be a lightning strike in different colours, but i guess i saved it in too low quality

PSC: Muscle Chop Competiton (#5) - 04-03-03 @ 9:52 PM (Post #1)

VIPERMANIA... your job to make this viper look like one snake u dont wanna mess with.. have fun all PSC Rules apply try to keep it a Viper thats all.. have fun

- Cobraking
These are the members so far..
#1. Frustrated Palm
#2. Jpec07
#3. Sinbad
#4. Keitshi
#5. Cano
#6. LVT Racing
#7. SkylineGTR_guy
#8. Stripes
#9. Piglet
#10.StevieMo
#11.Artifice
#12.BobbyBoy
#13.Bondy_125
#14.Garconis
#15. Acid X
#16.halfracedrift
#17.
#18.
#19.
#20.
There are the Current Members if u would like to Join plz send me a PM , This will be updated as evyery new member joins

here is a little fun. no physical changes in this one- just added color. still getting aquainted with the software, but i think i learned a lot with this-

REPTILE...

Attachments

• esprit grey 1.jpg
    esprit grey 1.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 175
WICKED MAN, plain WICKED

ykno whatd be even cooler? if ya made the headlights lyk the eyes of a viper.....
truely wicked... i would want a car like that

Back