PSC: Muscle Chop Competiton (#5)

• Thread starter Cobraking
  • 252 comments
NO! SUV, although its literal meaning is Sport Utility Vehicle, does not fit the description of a Muscle CAR. I say we do that 'Stang I posted up there.

is that a good angle so ill look for modern cars with that angle

Attachments

• 70challengerta-1.jpg
    70challengerta-1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 49
Dude, that car already looks sick. it doesn't need anything to make it look good (except maybe a little less yellow...). I, and most of the other people in here I'm sure, would much rather do the car I posted.

id prefer doing that challenger instead of any other car we've done in any muscle comp. if that is the car, then count me in. that is A REAL MUSCLECAR, not the new things we been doin. but, I WONT DO A STUPID DURANGO!
¬¬

Cano

and, OMG, how can you say its more difficult to chop an old car??? are you nuts??? the old cars are the ones you can actually DESIGN something in... not just copy and paste a stupid front air dam and call it quit...if you dont want something like that, they look sooooo good with paint and some other rims... modernized lines... c'mon people...

Cano

and, Cobraking, get to my profile and get my mail. thats the one I use with msn, and im online right now. any other peope interested in doing this, feel free to do so. I left my mail adress visible precisely for that :D

Back