PSC: Official GTPlanet Weekly PSC: Week 13

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 110 comments
I didn't mean no more criticism, just no more "bad" criticism...

You can point out small errors or stuff like that, but just don't say it suck... :P No one has done that yet, i just hope it'll stay that way.

there is a whole lot of bull**** going on in this thread - im not sure where all the anger is coming from around here - i am a professional concept illustrator, and im niether into computers nor custom cars all that much. Im just here to learn, experiment, and maybe have a little fun. I joined this forum for these reasons only, not to talk crap or get into petty squabbles about who's car is cooler or who licks each others balls!

with that said, "butt ass ugly" is hardly a descriptive critique, so i would none the less prefer otherwise. If there are other issues going on here benieth the surface, then i would like to know

also, why the hell would anyone LIE about their chop? I would consider that pretty pointless, as i am not here to win anyones affections.

I just started doing chops, I've made 4 of them, and its WAY difficult to do something like dat with the brush. damn man you really know how to squeeze photoshop. hats off to that one, I love it. very original. besides, the design doesnt look half bad. way odd, but its way cool too.

Cano

I havent even started mine yet. been busy doin the 429 mustang in the muscle competition. maybe I'll start it tonite or tomorrow.

Blah! Heres my butt-ugly attempt... :P

Attachments

• nissan_chop.jpg
    nissan_chop.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 183
I like the new exaggerated body shapes in some areas! I also like all the work you did on the front end, even if it isnt very noticable.

My only true complaint is the wheels. I dont really know QUITE what it is abou them, but I just dont like how flat the black is.

The contrast on the wheels differs allot from the rest of the pic. Thats what makes them look flat... maby I'll correct them later.

I still havent figured out how to make a light car dark...and visa versa.

You did well...is doing what i said above hard!? I guess I should check out some tutorials.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Garconis
I still havent figured out how to make a light car dark...and visa versa.

You did well...is doing what i said above hard!? I guess I should check out some tutorials.:rolleyes:

Going from light to dark isn't that hard... it's going from dark to light that requires more work.

I think photoshopjunkie.com has a tutorial for this, but i'm not sure.

I manage to rent a Silvia in Japan & I made some nice drift on the street, cool huh?

Attachments

• power drift.jpg
    power drift.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 188
hey, that drifter is pretty cool!!! i like the idea.
and I havent started mine yet. as fot the black and orange one, I like the fins on the rear!!! mwahaha. a 1957 Sylvia.

Cano

Originally posted by Mr Deap
Man, I should have put a pic of a glass of water in the top right of the screen...

:lol:
rotfl hahaha good. well, here is mine. not much work on it. just shaved everything, added headlamps from the oldsmobile aerotech, and the front fascia of a 911 turbo. the wheels came from the import forum :D
oh, and of course, its blue now.

Cano

amazing how you can make something look ugly @.@

Attachments

• sylvia.jpg
    sylvia.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 226
Back