PSC: Photo-Blending in Abstracts

• Thread starter Giancarlo
  • 84 comments
Well, we seem to have a lot of attention here... :)

The due date is

July 27!

Again, good luck everyone. :D

Everytime i try starting a tutorial at www.good-tutorials.com

Warning: Access denied for user: 'goodtut_logfile@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/track on line 22

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: 'goodtut_logfile@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/track on line 22
Unable to connect!
....anyone else get this too?

Originally posted by hanker
Warning: Access denied for user: 'goodtut_logfile@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/track on line 22

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: 'goodtut_logfile@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/track on line 22
Unable to connect!
....anyone else get this too?

Oh, yeah... It seems that the site is temporarily down for moving or something or other...

Its hyperlinks are down for the moment... :D

Giancarlo this is my new entry.

Attachments

• dodge viper abstract.jpg
    dodge viper abstract.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 65
So far, Alpha deserves to win just because of the amount of work he put into it. Vectoring takes alot of time to look perfect.
He also deserves to win so far due to the sheer amount of detail and realism he put into it while mainting the 2d color.
Like I said in response to your PMs, A+ work.

BTW, keep to the realistic vector style, because I dont want any competition on my methods. :D

Right updated, I'm not sure if I made it too busy though or if its fine.

Since the two drawings I used were at different perspectives I can't get the background to fit them both, so it's a loss but I'm still smiling ;)

Well Alpha, you didn't neccessarily (how the hell do you spell that word?) really do any actual photo blending, but i'll accept anyway, i guess. I know you must've put a lot of work into it.

BTW, what exactly is a Vector? Is it a Photoshop thing?

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Well Alpha, you didn't neccessarily (how the hell do you spell that word?) really do any actual photo blending, but i'll accept anyway, i guess. I know you must've put a lot of work into it.

BTW, what exactly is a Vector? Is it a Photoshop thing?

I think it's a cartoony affect. Like cel-shading.

Back