• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 125 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
I'm bored, so i decided to put it up already. :lol:

Since we did so many econoboxes lately, i thought it would be cool if we did a concept car of some sort. This week it's the Opel GTC concept, which i thought looked quite cool. :)

Only submit your FINAL entry. Makes things easier for the poll.

Hope you guys have fun!

Attachments

• opelgtc.jpg
    opelgtc.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 375
This should be interesting, Me and Omega Star are playing photoshop Tennis with this same car...

It'll be sticky whenever sn00pie's online, i guess. I wish i could stick it up myself.

well heres my go id tryed to make into a pimp mobile.
Bagged
shaved
sucide door
Pimp color
made rims bigger

Attachments

• 1aaaa.jpg
    1aaaa.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 370
Originally posted by Giancarlo
Well, here's my attempt at something interesting...

change the tires to something a litle more 4x4-ish, and add some trick bumpers and get it sky-high and youd have it.

Cano

Cool deal! 👍

Here's mine... i'm not too sure about the color, i think it doesn't look real enough.

I called it the "Opelarri" :D

Attachments

• opelarri.jpg
    opelarri.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 358
I like the way the door handle enters into the air scoop. good, punk rock. the wheels are also cool, too. Can I borrow them? >_<

haha, no, no, lemme see first If I can get some others... but if I dont... can I? >.<
I really liked how they look.
very elegant car man.

Cano

Edit:
hell, now that I see it again, its really awesome... the front fascia looks real good (check a detail over there man, the original fascia shows a little) and the scoops are good... and those huge rear tires... yup, its real cool. the only thing id change would be red tailights.
my vote goes...

Originally posted by Cano
change the tires to something a litle more 4x4-ish, and add some trick bumpers and get it sky-high and youd have it.

Nah. All terrain and 4x4 don't mean the same thing. At least not in my mind.

whats the point of trying?? PR will beat me anyways
Hey I lose everytime I enter a chop comp, but I do it anyway cuz I know I'll learn new things along, as well as new ideas. ;) Besides, it's fun to chop cars :mischievous:

Don't give up easily man! Come on!

BTW - I can't get any ideas on what to do with this stupid car!! :grumpy:

This car ain't working for me. I knew it from the start :( Congrats to anyone who's done anything to it, i just couldn't get started. Guess i'm sitting this one out

Back