PSC: Weekly PSC Week 23!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 125 comments
Originally posted by donbenni
Daaammmmmmnn that BTTF chop is real good 👍

I had to join in. I know i haven't got a chance of getting any votes, because some of the entries here are hot, but you know it's always worth doing.
So here's my large arched skip :odd: I don't want to hear any comments about there being an engine at the front and a scoop for a rear engine on the side, it's twin engined k ;)

nice.. I like it more than the BTTF one 👍

Here is my chop :D

1b.jpg

They just installed some new HID bulbs and they are trying them out. Or maybe the little leprechauns turned them on.:eek:

well, here is mine, meant to be a study in the design of the car rather that to tune or modify the existing thing, and I think it came out pretty good, as the lines of the car were really improved. this thing would be a cool luxury coupe. and since its an opel it could have chevrolet LS1 V8 power :D
opinions on my thang please!!! would you buy one? :)

Attachments

• opelgtcok.jpg
    opelgtcok.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 296
:eek:

That is most excellent!!! And to answer your question, yes! I would love to buy one! When you become chief design engineer for Opel, give me a call so I can be the first one to buy one of your creations! :P ;)

I stripped the toyota sign.. put porsche wheels, put rx8 door handles i was thinking altezza tails but nah.. it would turn into a sack of rice.. also shiny purple lights on headlight

Attachments

• opel1.jpg
    opel1.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 219
Thank's for the comments people

Idoleyez man, i do love it, but then i am a BTTF fan.
Were those the images you used to chop it? They're really small, must've been difficult to work with (?)

Kosmik

Yours is cool... my first entry looked like dirt, it looked like the only button I knew in PS was transform, i had fat bumpers, wheels and lights, and I stuck a picture on the door.

it was gash!

but the competition means you get better or just get embarrassed...

I can't compete so i just go random...:lol:

Originally posted by obxmatt
Here is my chop :D

1b.jpg

wtf are those guys in the background carrying the hood of an esperante? (the racing version from gt3) or is that the vertigo bonnet?
show me to where u got that pic from!

Originally posted by idoleyez
Kosmik

Yours is cool... my first entry looked like dirt, it looked like the only button I knew in PS was transform, i had fat bumpers, wheels and lights, and I stuck a picture on the door.

it was gash!

but the competition means you get better or just get embarrassed...

I can't compete so i just go random...:lol:

This isn't my first comp. I just meant what do you think of the movement. That's what I have never tried and its my first time doing.

Bluntly said my man

[edit] But actually as i look at it, i've gotta say that i like it. You may steal my 'first chop' idea.... ( :mad: ), but i like your chop. It's got bags of 'rice'.
I've still gotta agree with Stripes that the bumper looks pixxy, and those rims are paper.

BUT,

1. I like your carbon attempt, i'm always a fan of the weave (it's just a little light, and the bonnet is riding up the windscreen)
2. Cudos for the light conversion (are they RX8?)
3. Bumper may be pixxy, but's blended well
4. Skirts are fine (in v10l4t0r's sense of the word ;))

Generally not bad to be honest, you've gotta be given credit for you attempts at moddifying a lot of the car 👍

2Ez2kill-yea what donbenni said its not bad at all, very original bumper is very well blended if a bit pixelated. BTW what lasso tool do you use(ex-Standard, Polygonal, Magnetic)?? also good job on trying this one i didnt bother, i would have no idea what to do to it i tend to do better on ****tier cars.:lol:

I agree totally 👍 This car's lines are too sharp, and the pic was such good quality (geez i never thought i would complain about that!) that the light patterns on the body work weren't too easy to work with.
I suppose it makes us all work harder though, which for me is a good thing :)

Back