PSC: Weekly PSC Week 30!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 97 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
30th week is already upon us, and thank god there are new cars coming out!

So, here's this week's victim. Thought we'd go with a truck, because we don't do them often. Shame it's red, but hey, it's the only one i found!

B56211565.jpg

Hope you guys have a blast! Don't mind the orange thingie at the bottom right, forgot to edit that out...

ugh, that thing is ugly. well, cool truck punk rock. Ill do something nice this week, promise. well, if I ever have time.

Cano

heh!!! I already know what Im gonna do!!! and its very "doable" lez hope I have time to do it >.<

Cano

nice idea, bad execution.
however, here is mine.

I introduce you to Chevrolet's answer to the early-mid eighties 5.0 liter Ford Mustang, the Chevrolet Nova Extreme 1982!!! :eek:

:lol:

Ok, so its no Nova, tough I wish they had kept that name alive, with some 350 performance to back it up. anyway, I did way too much, but at the same time, way too little. mods are obvious, really. the most difficult part was to make the front end. it was a pain in the ass trying to get the too-round headlamps of the truck look 80's-square. but I think everything came out looking pretty good. it does look like a 5.0 to me. only part from another car is, oddly for me, the wing, wich is off the holden we chopped a few weeks ago. here it is.

Cano

Attachments

• chevy.jpg
    chevy.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 298
here ismy entry, about 30 min. MUCH, MUCH cleaner than last week

Attachments

• resize wizard-1 copyxtreme.jpg
    resize wizard-1 copyxtreme.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 280
a good 3 hours in this! i ran out of ideas pretty quick and i didnt want to add loadsa stickers or dodgy paint job so here she is the B345T!

220703-beast1.jpg

I really can't work with trucks, they're so hard, i can't expect many votes, if any, this week :irked: So i just quickly chopped this pimpin ride. Looking good Cano, there's my vote 👍

Attachments

• week30chop.jpg
    week30chop.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 258

Latest Posts

Back