PSC: Weekly PSC Week 30!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 97 comments
Originally posted by 360rider
LOL...i just ahd to point this out. ive seen this on sooo many chops. observe the passenger side tires. theres more tire around the rims than there is on the rims on the drvier side of the vehicle:P

Laziness I suppose.

Originally posted by 360rider LOL...i just ahd to point this out. ive seen this on sooo many chops. observe the passenger side tires. theres more tire around the rims than there is on the rims on the drvier side of the vehicle

Well for me it was just something I never thought of.. thanks for pointing that out!

/D

Originally posted by pat66
Star the truck u did looks very good in my opinion

it looks VERY good. in fact, Im gonna steal some ideas off his chop. i liked the front lip, maybe Ill acomodate it into my car... that and that the second row of lights are white. that looks good. nice, dude.

Cano

thanx. still workin on it.

the bottom/2nd row is just turn signals isnt it? dont make it too blatent if u steal any of my parts, lol

My entry should be in by sometime tomorrow. So far no-one's even tried it (to the best of my knowledge, my idea remains unique :D)

im done. im completely out of ideas with this truck. i was gonna do a firetruck but that went down the toilet, lol

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 195
Very cool! 👍

I'm out of ideas at the moment. I had a good one, but it kinda backfired on me.

@Cano, you should put a new windshield on your nova. It's pretty apparent that you just squished the top of the truck, because the interior is all distorted...

Originally posted by keitshi
Heres my entry, didnt have time to do it properly. Got to go to work, grrr... :mad:

O.O oh god.
there is my vote man. very cool blending. well, at least there is my vote so far. great work and great concept, albeit a simple one. its effective!!

Cano

and Jpec, yeah, welll, two things: one, I didnt want it to be perfect, just to show the concept. I MIGHT make the roof higuer, 'cause I feel it is too low. but, hen, there is thing two: im laaaaazzyyyyyy :P

Back