PSC: Weekly PSC Week 50!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 103 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
I really thought we wouldn't get this one started, at least not today, but here it is.

You guys said you wanted more vintage cars? This one's not too vintage-ey, but it's still old enough to be a classic. Meet the original and quite deadly 1976 Porsche 911 Turbo, the first car from Zuffenhausen to ever make it to our competition. Yeah, vintage doesn't necessarily mean muscle car, sorry guys.

081203-911-2.jpg

Hopefully this won't prove to be too hard, let's hope for a lot of creativity, too!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Cano

Originally posted by drifterzzz
ruf or porshe hehehe j/k good pr ...hehehe :D

I got it, that's a one of the more in-depth bits of humor I have seen on this forum. Doesn't say much, but heck who cares.
I like this Porsche though, I used to have one.

Its been doin that all day. one minute it shows the red X then the picture will load. might be something to do with uploadit.org cos i had a problem uploading my pic

If PunkRock would like me to, I'll host the image and all the following images on my FTP. Very fast and reliable. :)

umm, there's something wierd about your coloring job.... I have a couple ideas this week, not that any of them will make it to the cut, but I might just give this car a round...

ok-here's mine.. thus far... the headlights are like the JAGUAR XJ220.. u cant see them. lol

porsche1.jpg

edit:: what u think??

yup . u r right jpec ... look like the colour didnt math use variation & dont forget to adjust the brightness for the front ( make it little dark ) then use variation or hue & satuarion ok . hope thats help ...;)

Originally posted by suzq044
any comments on mine? :D

impressive. really well done. I was thinking about tooning it, but now =/ eff you, you beat me to it, altugh maybe I will, as I have been clear of ideas for this one -__-
but indeed a very, VERY good job. a vote for me, for sure.

Cano

i'm gonna put mine on this page, just for the hell of it... lol, and so other ppl don't have to go back a page to see any pics..

EDIT: see IMAGE BELOW....

suzq, you have the dea for the chop down pat. My ideas don't come c lose to that, but I do believe that there is alot more than you can do with that if you tried (this gives me an idea of crossing it with a GT40; NO ONE ELSE TAKE IT!!!)

Back