PSC: Weekly PSC Week 50!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 103 comments
Originally posted by suzq044
lol.. what lines? the rear wheel?

yea.. it doesnt match the original line (im not talking about that black line all the way in the rear) just straighten that line out and its super-de-duper-kuhl! :)

ok, the above wont work, cause i took it off my server to replace it with.... (drumroll)... lol.. this:

porschechop.jpg

I must say, susan, that is incredible chopping (I can top it, but wow :eek:). There are a couple parts where it's blurry, and there are a couple parts where more detail is needed. Good job, I'd give it a 6/10 (10 being the perfect chop, which I have yet to see this week)

Originally posted by Jpec07
I must say, susan, that is incredible chopping (I can top it, but wow :eek:). There are a couple parts where it's blurry, and there are a couple parts where more detail is needed. Good job, I'd give it a 6/10 (10 being the perfect chop, which I have yet to see this week)

No you can't. You say that every week. Yet, you don't even show up with an entry. Chop something this week.

I ADMIT, I can't do anything close to .5 of the choppers here.

u can beat what i did in under 2 hours :eek: dood ur a genius ... i used no other parts .. most was airbrushed..

this is my chop so far. the changes are all subtle. The healamps are laid back by a few degrees (not obvious if you dont look at the original) also everything else on the car is handmade.

Attachments

• 081203-911-3.jpg
    081203-911-3.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 329
change your avatar :(

the left light is a little lopsided, you need to rotate it to ummm I think the left a little bit more and it should look better 👍

dood- epic ur avatar is ... BLINDING.. jeeze.. like those damn advertisements saying "if this is blinking.. you win" errr whatever.. but lopsided means it looks like its leanin in.. when it shouldn't, cause it a circle.

Originally posted by epic
change your avatar :(

the left light is a little lopsided, you need to rotate it to ummm I think the left a little bit more and it should look better 👍

The original's left light was lop-sided, you know...

BTW, I agree with suzq on this, change the 'tar...

Here's an update on mine. My Final entry unless I'm struck by lightning and become some super-chopper or something.....

101203-oldporschePS.jpg

Edit: Does super-chopper sound like some kind of bike Harley would make?

maybe, but they're more creative.. superchopper would be more like OCC lol

edit: ur rims r flat.. rear one isn't only cause u used the original wheel.

:odd: What happened to the far light, you can tell it's been smudged out. The lights and bumper area look like they are facing you and not in the direction the car is pointing.:odd:

Originally posted by Super-Supra
It's a design.

Are you on drugs or something? That's, honestly, pathetic. I've seen Powerman5000/Josh7058/GranTurismo7058/Darin do better stuff than that! If you're not going to put any effort, why even bother?

Mine's coming along pretty well, though i'm a bit at a loss for ideas...

wtf is that SS? are you like losing skill instead of gaining? That looks like ****...honestly. And as PR said, why enter if your not gonna put any effort into it. I dont believe its an hours work...knowing your chops, 45 mins is tops that you cna sit infront of your comp chopping something. You and your false time estimations:banghead:. Also, isnt the scissor door thing a bit over used? Even then, your door may have a hydraulic pump but what good is that if THERE ISNT A PIVOT POINT OT ROTATE ON! Remove it before i begin to weep:guilty:

Originally posted by 360rider
wtf is that SS? are you like losing skill instead of gaining? That looks like ****...honestly. And as PR said, why enter if your not gonna put any effort into it. I dont believe its an hours work...knowing your chops, 45 mins is tops that you cna sit infront of your comp chopping something. You and your false time estimations:banghead: Remove it before i begin to weep:guilty:

Seriously, I admit it's ****. But I DID put effort into it, usually I don't even colour my damn chop unless, I feel it's necassery.

Well anyways, I'll re-do it if it makes you all happy.

PR, how can you say I didn't put any effort? I tried, but it didn't work out. You can't just say, I put 0 effort.

That didn't take you an hour, i don't believe you. And yes i can say that you put zero effort, because i've seen what you can do. It's much better than that.

dood... get over it, he knew it was **** when he posted it, he doesn't need us to restate it again... and again... and again.. he was prolly bein a smartass when he posted it Neway..sheesh.. y'all stay hook'd on **** for 2 long..

Well it did, it takes me forever to paint a god damn car.

Then put stupid gullwings and all that crap.

If you consider them stupid then why put them on ther? First it was your whole craze about turning everything into a pickup, now its the same with the scissors. Be more original...do something other people havent already done...numerous times....and your paintjob doesnt look like it took you all that long, sorry to say. Looks like you just randomly lasooed it.

Latest Posts

Back