PSC: Weekly PSC Week 56

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 120 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
In an always develloping attempt to bring something new to the table.

This is a new view, we've never used one of these before. I'm sure Cano will try to turn it into a front end ( ;) ) and i'm sure we'll see some kick ass audio systems!

We'll see how that goes, and hopefully you guys we'll see much more novelty items, as i'm tired of doing the same kind of stuff all over again... :lol:

Attachments

• mini.jpg
    mini.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 429
I just saw my first Mini yesterday in real life. It was dark blue and the white roof. It just looked so awesome. I'll see what I can whip up.

a front end? with what elemnts???
noooo, this lends for something... weeeeeeeeeeeeird, but I mean it!!! you'll see (:

Cano

hahaha, bleh, I have no idea what will I do. XD

ok here mine commentz wellcome .. i have no idea for it want to use the system pr use it already so i choose ...hehehe

RXCOOPER - GTS ..........

I THINK ITS UGLY ..HMM NVM OPSS FORGET PIC HAHAHAHA

miniz.jpg

well this is gona be a damn good competition but pr just slaugtered us all so i think itll ber a vote for 2nd hehe :)
anyway my first chop in 6 months of neglect and i gotta say i think it looks pretty mint! :D

ladies and gents i give you......the
m.gif
INI!
bondy1725-MiniCooper0151.jpg

FINAL ENTRY

and yes i am aware the tyres point inwards :irked:

Edit: minor fixes!;) , yet more tinkering!

Yeah, I'd have to agree there PunkRock, there are a ton of entries for only one day. I might have to go spruce mine up a little bit, to compete. :D

Back