PSC: Weekly PSC Week 56

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 120 comments
Yech, I don't even know why I bother. Effing awesome chop, Glac. :eek:

I like your desighs because you expand them beyond the norm. That's why everyone salutes you.

You get my vote đź‘Ť

EDIT: Did you make that robot yourself with 3d studio max or something?

ohh thx mate hehe:embarrassed: no i wish hehe but im learning so maybe :P but this is not the complete project im still working on it so its SOON done hehe thx for the vote mate :)

oki this is my FINAL ENTRY i know there is alot of mistaktes on it but i didnt have alot of time :P
hop u like

i call i MY MINI MECH ;O)

mechheavy3.jpg

a slite update

Where on earth did you get that idea? :eek: I'm not impressed, i'm floored!

NO!!!! NO FAIR DUDE!!!!!
aah... how come???? we got the very same idea????? as I saw the rear view, I saw a danged robot there. have been hunting for parts and fitting them all over the week. blah!!!! I cant believe you got the same idea. :irked: hahaha it cant be., but, oh well, I guess we'll have a mech fight over here at GTP :D

Cano

IMPRESSIVE indeed Gla. a vote!!!!

Originally posted by Cano
NO!!!! NO FAIR DUDE!!!!!
aah... how come???? we got the very same idea????? as I saw the rear view, I saw a danged robot there. have been hunting for parts and fitting them all over the week. blah!!!! I cant believe you got the same idea. :irked: hahaha it cant be., but, oh well, I guess we'll have a mech fight over here at GTP :D

Cano

IMPRESSIVE indeed Gla. a vote!!!!
Hahaha. You two and some others here are like the greatest photoshoppers I know...

p.s. When'll the next drawing stage be up?

OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Again you come in and rape the competition. I was liking my chances up until i saw a friking robot looking back at me.:( Good job man.:lol:

to hell. I mean, its been a WHIIIIIIIILE since I won one of these, so Im going ALL-OUT for this one. it wasnt going to be a tank, it was gonna be the front view of a robot. but then gla beat me to it, so all the plans had to change at the very last minute. results: the thing now has some feet and a machine gun so big under it it could take down a submarine with it. parts come from everywhere, from a boat to a 1945 Bars german vehicle to some Joysticks, to some customized parts from the very same mini. some airbrushing took place, too. and Gally, our dear driver shows up here for the first time. welcome, and may we win (:

Cano

Attachments

• robot.jpg
    robot.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 707
:nervous: You guys will scare everyone away if you keep on dishing out awesome stuff like that!

Originally posted by PunkRock
:nervous: You guys will scare everyone away if you keep on dishing out awesome stuff like that!

hahaha, well, yeah, but hey, I had to do it!!! you have to do massive stuff like this to give glacius some competition!!! ah, I cant wait till he sees this one (:

Cano

dont be scared, we wont eat you. :crazy:

I really mean no disrespect or offense when I say this, where are we headed with these photoshop competitions? They don't even look like the originals anymore. They don't share much at all with the originals. Just my feelings on it. Sorry if you take offense.

for me, Im always headed for something out of the common, if it can be something without wheels, much the better, but not a single pic up to now had lent itself to be modified like this one. you know I always crank out car chops, but it is with the weirdest pictures that you can do the weirdest things, and this week punk rock outdid himself. there was space for some Audio, or for some creativity, tough this time, given the base pic, it could show off in strange ways (read: no wheels :D )

Cano

Im always looking forward for weird angled pictures like this. these are the ones you can achieve the most strange stuff with, and I like to do that. I happen to recall a certain Hispano Suiza... :D

I can see why you do it Cano, I was just put in awe by how the general car idea got strayed from. :D Oh well, I still think the chops you and Glacius look sweet as all heck and definitely have serious work in them, but it's hard to place them up against a chop of a car that still looks like one. If you can understand me. :D

Originally posted by toyomatt84
I can see why you do it Cano, I was just put in awe by how the general car idea got strayed from. :D Oh well, I still think the chops you and Glacius look sweet as all heck and definitely have serious work in them, but it's hard to place them up against a chop of a car that still looks like one. If you can understand me. :D

We had this discussion over vectored cars half a year ago.. And the outcome was that you cannot discriminate a chop because of in which style and to what extent it has been modded.

The best way to influence trends though is exactly what you are doing right now, questioning them.

To some extent I agree with you. I think those chops are near BUT NOT OVER the edge, They are extremely cool, but the problem is that the original car no longer is the main focus in the picture.

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH """JJJJJEEEESSSSUSSSSSS""""!!!!! CANO i said u could makea MECH NOT fu*** KICK MY ASS **** MAN OUTSTANDING WORK LOVE ERVERY PART OF THAT THING JESUS"!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
GOD DAMN that is AWESOME i fully respect u ..u have ALL my votes DAMN!!i cant stop looking at it its SO beutiful well all i can say ur MECH would EAT mine for breakfast hehe :lol: nice going mate this would be REAL interresting hehe :D

woweeeeeeeeeeee cano & gla look like u use the same idea im sure cano will win this week thats insane cano good idea there
. i have no idea for this week i know u hate it cano ( ricersz ) ...
.... same like last week they kill usssssssssssssssssssss
even u pr ...hmmm :D j/k

bah make 2 diff votes for this one LOL one for us sound guys nd one for the god damn mechs so we dont get hung by our balls and raped by Glac and Cano :embarrassed:

It looks like the legs for your Mech Cano, are game controllers, like Force Feedback ones. :D

The center turret looks like a carbon fiber muffler with a CV joint for a rear and the holes look duplicated. It looks like it's hung by a seatbelt spring. Atleast that's the things I think I notice on it.

Originally posted by toyomatt84
It looks like the legs for your Mech Cano, are game controllers, like Force Feedback ones. :D

The center turret looks like a carbon fiber muffler with a CV joint for a rear and the holes look duplicated. It looks like it's hung by a seatbelt spring. Atleast that's the things I think I notice on it.

nice eyes. yes, the legs for the thing are joysticks (read my post), as well as the turret (it is an odd piece off some game controler), and no, its not hung by a seatbelt. hahaha, this is fun. whoever guess where those parts dame from get a cookie :crazy:

Cano

and Gla, you made me change the idea at the very last minute, you MoFo!! I was gonna make a human-like robot (the legs of the thing would have been its arms :odd: ) but you posted yours so I had to change the idea. and Im glad I did. the competition will be, indeed, interesting.

Originally posted by Slick6
Where's PR at? I'm just waiting to start on the new chop.

You'll wait a few more hours, i'm not putting it up until tomorrow afternoon, like always.

Time for the poll, then.

Back