PSC: Weekly PSC Week 59

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 165 comments
Although 2f2fs chop may be a simple cut and paste chop, he may be rather new to chopping so don't be too hard on him.
Look forward to seeing glacius'

FINAL ENTRY

Made minor changes to the front bumber and finally found a suitable background.. Also made some reflections to the hood and windscreen.
Comments?
teaser-jgtcskylinesuzukarain.jpg

Originally posted by teazR
FINAL ENTRY

Made minor changes to the front bumber and finally found a suitable background.. Also made some reflections to the hood and windscreen.
Comments?

:eek: 👍

Definately a nice chop.

that actually looks pretty cool, might want to put more clearer high quality rims. and maybe change up the front lights color a little bit. I'd buy one :D 👍

ZEXEL!!! rahhh I was tryin to remember the name of it cuz thats what my original idea was going to be but couldnt remember the darn name!.

Anywhooo, looks really good TVRKing.. if I may suggest something, it's to fix those jaggies in the rear by the wheel. That's about it, NICE 👍

LMAO @ your avatar

Originally posted by epic
ZEXEL!!! rahhh I was tryin to remember the name of it cuz thats what my original idea was going to be but couldnt remember the darn name!.

Anywhooo, looks really good TVRKing.. if I may suggest something, it's to fix those jaggies in the rear by the wheel. That's about it, NICE 👍

LMAO @ your avatar

Thanks, I'll sort out that rear right now. :)

@ avatar - it's actually steviemo's old avatar. :D

Edit - Minor changes

Well guys I'm finally back after about a half a week of moving. I'll try and get something in if I can, but I'm not making promises because I'm still unpacking.:irked:

So pretty much all you did was photoshop that jeep/whatever that is with, skyline parts....:odd: theres maybe like 5% of the original body left, but good imagination anyways

Yeah, I'd suggest adding a little bit more of the skyline onto that Ford Buggy thing, that way it'll be a little more recognizeable as a skyline chop.

Nice drifterzzz, like it lots

Mine sucks though, was very bored thought i'd create a drawn look

Attachments

• skylinefilter.jpg
    skylinefilter.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 316
lol thats pretty cool donbenni.. though all that white is hurting my eyes! looks like a pen sketch mixed with a bad photocopy :P 👍

holy sh*%.. that looks incredibly bad ass man. 👍
I love that hand on the side and those rims and headlights

nice looking chop but it looks a little blurry..turn the quality up and host it somewhere else.

then you have my vote for sure. and that hand _is_ kickass.

2f2f, is that even a chop of the skyline? if so, you did an insane job with it! I don't even recognize it as the skyline!

Originally posted by Jpec07
2f2f, is that even a chop of the skyline? if so, you did an insane job with it! I don't even recognize it as the skyline!

Only thing I see original is a bit of the side door, and maybe the back panal, oh and the shadow:rolleyes:

Well here's what i got. Didn't want to do much to it, besides, i had zero inspiration... Heck, even the coloring sucks, but it's the only way i could make it look red enough.

B56718616.jpg

Back