PSC: Weekly PSC Week 62

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 105 comments
With CF Hood:

So, which do you like better? With or without? I like without, personally. Still have some work to do, but this is so far.

Originally posted by GTJugend
You did. :) Except for the roofline the design feels coherent. Prolly the winner if you ask me. I can swear I've seen a car like that .. with that kind of front except for the frontwing.. (not lambo) Does anyone else recognize it or am I just screwed by my bad memory?

Cool! I'd like to see a piccy of that :)

EDIT: Actually when I was making it, it was beginning to resemble an old Lotus, but I don't know which model.

Originally posted by Slick6
XenoN, sweet chop. Your car's always have that wicked camber which I think looks cool.:)
However, that camber is a little strange on a FF vehicle..........

Don't get me wrong, I like the chop, but I think the camber is just counterproductive, and unrealistic.............

;)

We be spinnin'
B56719225.gif

:lol:

Originally posted by Burnout
With CF Hood:

So, which do you like better? With or without? I like without, personally. Still have some work to do, but this is so far.

Be original and go with your intuition. Leave off the carbon ;)

I said it earlier, Chaser's entry was gonna be unbeatable. I had seen updates on it, but never saw the final version. AMAZING man. incredible. well, you know, I have told you what I think, already. you will win.

Cano

Burnout, the chop is all about expressing yourself.. Doesn't matter what other people think of it. If you like it, then submit whichever one you like!

Back