mods: Chop top
New wheels
C/F hood
new bumper
side vent

FINAL ENTRY

bmw.gif
r.gif

as someone said, very creative on the wheels, but all the other elements lack something...

Cano

Originally posted by toyomatt84
EDIT: And yours took less to make, I'm actually surprised you entered it. That's a 2 to 3 minute job.

Hmm. I hardly call 18 layers a "2 minute" job. Besides which I wasn't going to spend anymore time on something as horrendously ugly as that thing.

Originally posted by TVRKing
Hmm. I hardly call 18 layers a "2 minute" job. Besides which I wasn't going to spend anymore time on something as horrendously ugly as that thing.

In Paint maybe, not in Photoshop. Just Ctrl + click the layer with the Picture you imported, Ctrl + C, then Ctrl + V. Hell I could whip out 1000 layers in 2 minutes, if it is layers you are worried about.

EDIT: And if it is beauty that you worry about on the BMW, then make it good looking. Don't whine over how it looks now, that's why it's called a photoshop comp. It's a comp to make the best looking chop.

Originally posted by Cano
as someone said, very creative on the wheels, but all the other elements lack something...

Cano

I know Cano but i am still a noob and have no idea left.

I can't find any tut's for paint shop pro 7 and i can't seem to get the stuff right

Good lord that thing is ugly. What do they think of when they design the backs? GAAAAAAH!

Anway here's mine. Nothing too OTT, but I think it looks a lot better now.....What do you guys think?

slidesquad-bmw6.jpg

Originally posted by m4gnus
Exactly! :D

And Krissa: the backwheel isnt spinning. :odd:

Actually, the back wheel IS spinning. You can check out the original drifting picture here:

ahn.jpg

As you can see, the wheel may seems not to be moving, but you can see that it's kind of blurry. And also this is a real pic, so i KNOW that it's moving.

Originally posted by m4gnus
I stand corrected :D but it still looks kinda strange:odd:

I agree with that, it is real, but for the chop to look real and be an effective chop, it should look like its moving. try it, it will be a lot more convincing.

Cano

damnit! I just looked over the thread and i noticed theres already a drifter! im going to have to make a burnout and see how it works out i need ideas though.

did this during class. so its not the best quality..
image removed for update on following page

damn man thats good, do you clone stamp? Im guessign you do. BTW update :) how real does this wing look?

Attachments

• bmw-645ci-coupe-boats-1600x.jpg
    bmw-645ci-coupe-boats-1600x.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 97
Okay, well this is my third chop ever, so I'm not too skilled. I just though I'd throw this out there and see what people thought. It's nothing special, but I hope to learn from you guys in the next few months. Pleas comment/criticize:

PSC3a.jpg

i hate clone stamp.. never got the hang of it.. i used the smudge tool.. @ varying percentages.

Back