PSC: Weekly PSC Week 65

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 90 comments
updating pic, minor changes: grille opening, sidescoop & tinting.
bmw.jpg

I love the two but only one counts, punkrock take the two as final entry for me please hahahahahhaha :lol:

So i gone take the first one as final entry,because at my second is the woman not so nice :P it's just like a monster and i have to more black lines every where so take the first one punkrock as final will you.

FINAL ENTRY gimmie your thoughts

(edit: fixed the wheel, i dont see anything else wrong with it)

(EDIT2:fixed a few things that have been bugging me. I dont see anything that can be improved on now!)

Attachments

• 645i limo.jpg
    645i limo.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 196
it's realistic. i dont want an unoriginal ricer. most photochops are ricers. We need original cars. one thing to consider is originality when voting. Ricers have been done to death

well its a bad chop imo not to be an ass but too many straight edges, and the wheel just sucks. Also stfu about ricing wtf its their car not yours you dont have a say in what they dont or do to it just leave them alone.

Originally posted by drprince89
well its a bad chop imo not to be an ass but too many straight edges, and the wheel just sucks. Also stfu about ricing wtf its their car not yours you dont have a say in what they dont or do to it just leave them alone.

well, limos generaly HAVE many straight lines. I fixed the wheel (unless you dont like my choice of rims, and if you don't, you can just go to hell) and a few clipping problems. I dont think it's that bad of a chop, considereing it is my third chop

hey i dont think ill be done today we can do a battle if youd like. Im not so good though. Myabe tuesday wednesday due date? your call and anyone else up to it.

Let's see if I can get done until the deadline. Did the lowering, wheels, mirrors and some minor stuff until now. Now I have to find a suitable bodykit. *_*;;

If I can't finish... why not? *g*

EDIT: Dayum, gotta go now, hope I can go on searching a suitable bodykit, when I come home!

This is still WIP, but if I can't finish and the deadline's arrived, count this as a final entry. Hope that is okay for you, guys!
bmw645.jpg

Bye then, *hurries*

you must have experience at this, 8-5-0, that's good. you have my vote.

I like the limo one but the rear end of the roof looks too fake. If you fix that, it'll make it much better. 👍

Phew, just came home from clubbing (6AM here in Germany. o_O).
Thanks Event Horizon! Actually it's my second car-photochop ever. *lol* Will try to find a good sporty front bumper, which suits the car and fit it onto the car. Otherwise I will probably leave it like that. I don't know. *lol*

im getting sick of these cars getting chopped into ricers. 37 of 45 cars that dont have broken links in hall of fame have rice features. we should have a week that doesn't allow ricers. if you want to make it "fast," add advertisements to make it into a pure-bred race car, like the Red Bull Diablo, the best photochop i have ever seen, IMO.

Originally posted by Event Horizon
how so

well... the color is kind of off, needs more tone or reflections to it, the rear right side roof is slanted too high, and not far enough back. Then there is those little jaggies that are in the rear part of that roof. (which are also in the front right bumper by the foglight. Other things that can be fixed are the tints, they are too flat looking, add some more silver or something relfective in them. And that shadow, ..... yea that shadow is kinda off. Other than that.. just add a sunroof and you got yourself a nice Limo. 👍

Originally posted by Event Horizon
im getting sick of these cars getting chopped into ricers. 37 of 45 cars that dont have broken links in hall of fame have rice features. we should have a week that doesn't allow ricers. if you want to make it "fast," add advertisements to make it into a pure-bred race car, like the Red Bull Diablo, the best photochop i have ever seen, IMO.

They are just body kits, geez.. if you don't like them, don't vote for them. It's pretty simple. But if you're just going to sit there and complain about it, then come up with a better idea than ricing it and make it look a lot better than the so-called rice. I'm pretty sure this argument has been discussed in previous competitions. If the mass quantities of people like "rice", than that's what will win. :D

Back