PSC: Your chance to help out Team GTPlanet!

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 222 comments
and finally....

Attachments

• teamgtplanet6.jpg
    teamgtplanet6.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 228
Thanks man, but I just couldn't leave it alone....
Now it's time for bed, but before I go....here's

Attachments

• teamgtplanet7.jpg
    teamgtplanet7.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 243
Dang I really need to get to bed....

Attachments

• teamgtplanet8.jpg
    teamgtplanet8.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 212
Originally posted by PunkRock
nice work, Pako! i really like #5!

Thanks PunkRock! I have to say the same for your's as well. I like how bright and defined the colors of the car is! Oh and the *wooooosh* effect of the font as well. :)

Concept:
I wouldn't say that mine puts yours to shame, but something that will help cleanup your image files to give it a cleaner, smoother, less saturated look is to do all your editing in a higher resolution.

Example, start a new document with a pixel size of 1950x354 at 300dpi. When your creation is complete, export the image within the banner size requirements. You will be pleased with the results.

For example, my first banner was created in the 468x85 size limits. The rest were created at higher resolutions, later sized down during the export. The text is especially smoother and more detailed.

:cheers:

I did some with iPhoto express. They're not as good as you guys/gals banners but I think they look good. Here is the first.....

Attachments

• gtpfptbanner.jpg
    gtpfptbanner.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 118
I took the liberty to resize your latest banner to reflect the size contraints of 468x85. Hope I didn't step over any boundries. I did not edit your image in anyway, I just resized it. :)

:cheers:

Attachments

• paintedhorse.jpg
    paintedhorse.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 214
This didn't take much effort. I ripped off the GTP logo form the site and just layerd it with a Nissan Z Concept. I didn't put team on it. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• gtpbanner3.jpg
    gtpbanner3.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 134
Nice work by everyone here! I couldn't possibly decide on a single one as I like so many of them. I'll let the female decide! :D Hey Lotus!

Do I have to be ruthless and mark you all out of 10? :P

attachment.php
6/10
teamgtp.jpg
5/10 sorry Jordan, too plain :P
attachment.php
8/10
attachment.php
6/10
attachment.php
8/10
attachment.php