PSC: Your chance to help out Team GTPlanet!

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 222 comments
I'll go get some Gran turismo screen shot too after this one.

Here

Attachments

• banner5.jpg
    banner5.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 217
Originally posted by Pako
When updated new attachments from a previous post when editing a current post, be sure to click on the appropriate radial button when uploading NEW attachments.

I see you dropped the in-text effect, looks a lot cleaner now! Oh, and I think I'm going to steal that slogan from you! :D 👍

Thank you everyone who said the liked my banners. I myself like the simplicity of that Nissan Z Concept one. I'll come up witha few more. :)

Well, if the attachment thing still doesn't work, I'll have to upload the revised banners in new posts...

Anyway, for the time being, here's number 7:

Attachments

• team7.jpg
    team7.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 256
Why, where ever did you get that bubble? :eek: I actually just noticed that it was our earth, well at least a graphical representitive of it. Nice! It goes with the whole "Planet" theme rather well don't ya think?

OK here is my next one. I have to use a combination of 'iPhoto express' and 'paint' so they arent as good as you guys/gals banners. Feel free to change it around if you wish as well......

Attachments

• planet1.jpg
    planet1.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 114
Alright Frustrated Palm! ;)

Snoop, do you have a link or any examples what the other teams banners are lookin' like? A little sneak peak so to speak, or is that conduct not acceptable?

:cheers:

I think that this is my best banner yet. I have to give credit to youth_cycler though for the globe idea. I'm sorry for ripping it off from you but it gave me an idea, I hope you guys like it. I sure do. If only it were a little brighter. :)

Attachments

• gtpbanner6.jpg
    gtpbanner6.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 108
i think i'm hooked on blue... and i think this one's a bit bland...

#2, still not up to par with everyone else's work... guess i'm not that good at doing stuff by myself! :lol:

Originally posted by Concept
I think that this is my best banner yet. I have to give credit to youth_cycler though for the globe idea. I'm sorry for ripping it off from you but it gave me an idea, I hope you guys like it. I sure do. If only it were a little brighter. :)
FIEND!!! :lol:

Eh, it's okay... if you win anything though... :P

I think it's way to dark. With all that layering thuogh I couldn't help it. I tried to sharpen the image but it would only sharpen the last layer of the thing. If it were brighter, I'd like it. I say it's a 8/10. Bah.

Originally posted by Pako
Snoop, do you have a link or any examples what the other teams banners are lookin' like? A little sneak peak so to speak, or is that conduct not acceptable?

:cheers:

Sorry, but I haven't...

I'll go about some Gran Turismo boards and try to dig up something. ;)

Latest Posts

Back