PSC: Your chance to help out Team GTPlanet!

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 222 comments
Originally posted by boombexus
Keep an eye on this page.

Looks like we will need some banners more along the lines of what Viper Zero just did!

These quitters are actually some of the best racers in the world, pretty trifle if you ask me.

What did you expect, Rob? They're German!

Or in the subtle words of my father: "...stay away from them, son."

Here's some incomplete code if someone would like it, up through post 120.

Attachments

• gtp-banners.txt
    3.8 KB · Views: 22
Pako, I could use some instruction on how to properly DL your banner attachment. I'm having some issues with it on my end.
I suck at computers mind you! :D

Pako, I could use some instruction on how to properly DL your banner attachment. I'm having some issues with it on my end.
Um, if I'm not mistaken, it's just the vB code that someone would input into their post to make all of the banner show up. ;) It should simply open as a text document (although on my iBook it opened as a Dreamweaver document).

Yay, I see my banner in your sig! :D

Youth_Cycler pretty much said it. I just took the time to check the properties of all the images (up to post 120) and add it to a text file with the proper {img}{/img} tag. I was going to post a summary thread with just the images but Jordan has a limit restriction per post on how many times you can use the {img} tag per post, so I just decided to upload the txt file that you open in most any text editor of your choice.

:cheers:

Hmm, i know about that race 1, i wish i could compete but can't find a sharkport. :irked: If only people didn't cheat, i would be able to race. :irked:

:lol: @ sn00p's post
Those people are the some of the best in the world, but maybe it should be a lower horsepower car...

Originally posted by Eddy
Number 3 - I have an obsession with this font. :D

Impressive, best blend I've seen in quite some time. ;)

I like how you put the car on top of the underline!

Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
Impressive, best blend I've seen in quite some time. ;)

I like how you put the car on top of the underline!
Thanks. Maybe I should make a tutorial on effective blending...

Originally posted by Eddy
Number 3 - I have an obsession with this font. :D
That is seriously nice work Eddy!:eek: 👍

(I'll be the first to read your tutorial... :D)

My first attempt at making banner on photoshop, so it's kinda sucky. :P

Attachments

• teamgtptest.jpg
    teamgtptest.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 193
Back