PSC: Your chance to help out Team GTPlanet!

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 222 comments
made it look like a painting......

Attachments

• planetpainting.jpg
    planetpainting.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 76
Actually Eddy, I am using "IPhoto Express" or a Combination of 'iPhoto' and 'paint'. I photo has a problem with turning a painted image into a good looking jpeg.

Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
I think I'll do the same thing. How do I put them in my sig?

We don't have the ability to put them in our sig's here at GTP, but over at GTN, we are able to have images in our signatures.

Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
Its pretty good but it cant do as much as photoshop or those other big ones. Can anyone clean my images up a little?
Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7 isn't expensive and it is very powerful. Ulead PhotoImpact is supposed ot be very good as well - I haven't tried it yet. I'm going to try Macromedia Fireworks out eventually.

Originally posted by Eddy
Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7 isn't expensive and it is very powerful. Ulead PhotoImpact is supposed ot be very good as well - I haven't tried it yet. I'm going to try Macromedia Fireworks out eventually.
Yes, Fireworks MX is excellent!

Granted, it certainly doesn't have all of the features of Photoshop, especially in the area of filters. Nonetheless, it's really great. I really like how you're always in "vector/bitmap" mode, which makes things a lot easier. :) I usually think in terms of Fireworks being better for creating things, while Photoshop leads the way in modifying images.

And, an important tip: You can get it for less than $100 at AcademicSuperstore.com.

[edit]: I just noticed something kind of neat... in my Porsche banner, not only do I have the planet, but that Porsche is a GT3... ironic, eh?

Originally posted by Concept
I haven't gotten any either. My PM box isn't full. :odd:
He didn't mean that literally. Take a look at my sig. ;)

While I'm at it, here's another great banner from the mind of Sage:

Attachments

• team10.jpg
    team10.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 223
Hey Sage, just wanted to say that I've been a big fan of the banners that you have done! However, Dougs are starting to grow on me. A base spec Malibu edited in MS Paint is gonna be a tough one to top! :D

Originally posted by youth_cycler
He didn't mean that literally. Take a look at my sig. ;)

While I'm at it, here's another great banner from the mind of Sage:

Another nice banner from you! :cool: I like :)

Originally posted by lotus350
Another nice banner from you! :cool: I like :)
Originally posted by boombexus
Hey Sage, just wanted to say that I've been a big fan of the banners that you have done!
Ah, shucks, thanks you two! :embarrassed: :D

Originally posted by boomie
However, Dougs are starting to grow on me. A base spec Malibu edited in MS Paint is gonna be a tough one to top! :D
:lol: Shoot, there's no way I can top that... I have a Mac! :P

Keep an eye on this page.

Looks like we will need some banners more along the lines of what Viper Zero just did!

These quitters are actually some of the best racers in the world, pretty trifle if you ask me.

:lol: :mischievous:

Originally posted by boombexus
Keep an eye on this page.

Looks like we will need some banners more along the lines of what Viper Zero just did!

These quitters are actually some of the best racers in the world, pretty trifle if you ask me.

Back