PSN Back offline :(

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmarc_Atl
  • 13 comments
  • 2,625 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, I guess too many people overloaded them.
 
Err.. Did you do a test on your internet, etc?
 
Err.. Did you do a test on your internet, etc?

Nice avy do you have the full size picture ?

and its not just me the servers are under heavy traffic
I wouldve expected this since it was brought back on a weekend :dunce:
 
I can't sign in too. Hmm maybe it will back online in a couple of hours
 
Good, maybe they might give the rest of the world a turn.
 
I'm sure that the load is insane on the servers. This is likely the ONLY time all PSN users have ever tried to get on at once.
 
I don't think PSN is online worldwide yet. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
 
Doesn't really come as a surprize, does it. Everyone trying to get in at the same time. That wasn't much different from what happens in a DDOS attack. Knowing Sony's ineptitude it was a sort of a foregone conclusion that their servers wouldn't handle the load.
 
Same for me too. I tried looking in the online lobby yesterday and there was an error refreshing the available games, so no online GT5 yet.

Tonight took ages to sign into PSN. Now I'm signed in its taking ages (several mins) to move between menus in GT5. Presumably because it's going out to the GT5 servers but they're running slow from everyone trying to get back in? It's awful right now. Might as well sign out from PSN and stay offline until it gets sorted out.
 
Not a GT5 thread. Kindly discuss this in the PSN Outage thread, please.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back