PSN down?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LVracerGT
  • 10 comments
  • 1,299 views
Messages
2,498
United States
Iowa, USA
Messages
LVracerGT
Was just racing online for the past 3 hours then suddenly got signed out of PSN. Internet works fine. Keeps saying PSN failing to succeed.

Anyone else experiencing issues?
 
Works fine for me. :D
 
Working for me also.
 
No idea. But I'm playing Guitar Hero and can't connect :/
 
Well this blows, all my friends are online but I still can't connect to PSN. Internet works fine, I have reset my modem and my router, and my brothers PS3 won't sign in either.

EDIT: Magically started working again while on the phone with a Playstation rep, fricken weird... :nervous:

Anyways mods can go ahead and remove thread.
 
Last edited:
That's because of the Hurricane Sandy. The PSN Servers are located in New York, The servers will be down for a few hours until they fixed it. I got a message via facebook.
 
I woulda got online, but I had no power..

Side effects of Hurricane Sandy may include no electricity and a tree crushing the house next store's garage :)
 
MOTORTRENDmitch
I woulda got online, but I had no power..

Side effects of Hurricane Sandy may include no electricity and a tree crushing the house next store's garage :)

Glad you're alright!
 
Was just racing online for the past 3 hours then suddenly got signed out of PSN. Internet works fine. Keeps saying PSN failing to succeed.

Anyone else experiencing issues?

Working fine here bro. Turn your ps3 off and on or the router. That should do it! 👍
 
it must be a uk problem as well mine is down and up
 
Woo ,it's working better now 👍👍
 
Back