PSP Gran Turismo *Video*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cobra S
  • 27 comments
  • 2,063 views
The GT4 section is just a CG video, not real time.
 
Cobra S
hmm, does anyone else think they shouldn't mislead\tease us like that? thinking the psp's capabilities are on par with the ps2 :crazy:

No. It can "produce" PS2 graphics, look at Ridge Racer / DTM2 / Colin PSP version. :)
 
...but it isn´t just as good as "the real ps2";>
it´s just a little time-killer-machine--->woooo...playin just in the bus GT4 cooolll....
 
Not as good? In some ways it's better! It makes me totally forget about GT4, which is pretty impressive. :D
 
GT-One Lover
...but it isn´t just as good as "the real ps2";>
it´s just a little time-killer-machine--->woooo...playin just in the bus GT4 cooolll....

Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

One of those good reasons to own a PSP! :O:cheers: LONG TRIP?!?!? No problem! *takes out the PSP and begin playing GT4 while everyone in the car or bus drool over it.*
 
crap... I just got a Nintendo DS for chrstmas. :indiff:

I was all amazed by it and now I see a video for the PSP version of Ridge racer and it totally blows away the one I have for my DS.

And now GT4 mobile!!! sonofa*****.

stupid PSP coming out after christmas.... grumble.
 
Hiya! Meow! (='.'=)

One of those good reasons to own a PSP! LONG TRIP?!?!? No problem! *takes out the PSP and begin playing GT4 while everyone in the car or bus drool over it.*
And then you get mugged as you get off the bus/train. GREAT!

And now GT4 mobile!!! sonofa*****.
Where have you been for the last 3 months?!?


So when is GT4 mobile coming out, winter 2005? or is it spring 2006? or autumn 2006?
Deja Vu?
 
ExigeExcel
And then you get mugged as you get off the bus/train. GREAT!


Where have you been for the last 3 months?!?


So when is GT4 mobile coming out, winter 2005? or is it spring 2006? or autumn 2006?
Deja Vu?

the whole mobile thing must have slipped by me. I hadn't realised it was actually a full GT game. That's nuts.

P.S. you don't get mugged if you carry a tazer!
 
The psp looks fricking awesome, I shall be buying one when they cost less :)
 
code_kev
The psp looks fricking awesome, I shall be buying one when they cost less :)

200$ U.S.

that's a pretty damn good deal.

The DS costs 200$ CAD, and it doesn't feature a gorgeous 16:9 high contrast LCD display, doesn't play music and movies, and doesn't pack nearly as much punch in the graphics sector.

then again, the touch screen is neat and it plays all my GBA games.
 
code_kev
The psp looks fricking awesome, I shall be buying one when they cost less :)
I guess some people are never satisfied. :rolleyes:
 
kinigitt
heehee. You must live in a very scary place.

Yeah Wales is a pretty scary place.
Especially to outsiders. :scared:
 
guess some people are never satisfied

INSERT A GIANT GREAT BIG "WTF". I said it looked awesome you trumpet, I just can't afford one atm, I'm a poor student.
 
ummm. to all of you who say that it won't be as good as ps2.
Here is a direct quote from the man himself.......

"The PSP is a portable game machine, and people may think it's oriented towards playing simple games, but it really has the same hardware performance as the PS2," comments Yamauchi in the interview. "Since we're already developing the GT4's system on the PS2 hardware, we're planning to port that directly to the PSP."
 
S31Ender
"The PSP is a portable game machine, and people may think it's oriented towards playing simple games, but it really has the same hardware performance as the PS2," comments Yamauchi in the interview. "Since we're already developing the GT4's system on the PS2 hardware, we're planning to port that directly to the PSP."

Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I think the PSP should be able to have this USB PS2 Memory card adpater so that you can use your GT4 data when playing GT4 on PSP! :O :cheers:
 
McLaren'sAngel
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I think the PSP should be able to have this USB PS2 Memory card adpater so that you can use your GT4 data when playing GT4 on PSP! :O :cheers:

That would be a great idea. I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't want to play GT4 on the PSP ALL the time... No analog... No wheel... Small screenie to make eyes hurt. I wonder what resolution PSP is runnng, anyways. ;)
 
code_kev
INSERT A GIANT GREAT BIG "WTF". I said it looked awesome you trumpet, I just can't afford one atm, I'm a poor student.
Thought you were winging about the price (witch I think is quite good).....sorry.
 
flamingwonky
That would be a great idea. I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't want to play GT4 on the PSP ALL the time... No analog... No wheel... Small screenie to make eyes hurt. I wonder what resolution PSP is runnng, anyways. ;)

4.3 inch, 16:9 TFT LCD, 480x272 resolution

I agree, a very in-depth game with gorgeous visuals and a need for a racing wheel isn't such a great choice for playing on the metro (subway, tram, bus, whatever).
 
Back