Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-C60.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-C60 2.jpg
    Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-C60 2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-C60 3.jpg
    Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-C60 3.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 10
hey i love the backgrounds but i dunt no how tom make them my baclground. im using PSPersonlize and everytime it says image watever to big. i looked on the internet and when i display my picture and press triangle there is no set as wallpaper thing. some one PLZ help

ShellyLatham
in addition:

url]

hey ShellyLatham i saw your link to some games on another thread, which has since disapeared?? what firmwar should i be using to run these as i tried one of them and it said the data was corrupted??

cheers

HUDSONJONES
hey ShellyLatham i saw your link to some games on another thread, which has since disapeared?? what firmwar should i be using to run these as i tried one of them and it said the data was corrupted??

cheers
It dissappeared as it was links to copyrighted software. Do not talk about it any further here.

Mmm...Murcialargo GTR :drool:

Mmm...PSP :drool:

But I don't have either :( I'll get them though, once I can cough up around $300, but with that I could get a 360, or possibly a Wii... Should I grab a PSP while it's around $300 (including a couple games?)

Anyway, great backgrounds! :)👍

+REP

You'll get a Murcielago R-GT for 300 dollars? :lol: Get me one too!

The PSP core pack is now 200 dollars, 250 includes a cleaning cloth, foam case, 30 mb memory stick and headphones.

Id recommend either the base 200 dollar or the premium 300 dollar PSP.

I also recommend Midnight Club 3, and Burnout Revenge. Although I beat both in the space of 2 weeks.

Do NOT get NFSMW 5 1 0.

Sakiale
You'll get a Murcielago R-GT for 300 dollars? :lol: Get me one too!

The PSP core pack is now 200 dollars, 250 includes a cleaning cloth, foam case, 30 mb memory stick and headphones.

Id recommend either the base 200 dollar or the premium 300 dollar PSP.

I also recommend Midnight Club 3, and Burnout Revenge. Although I beat both in the space of 2 weeks.

Do NOT get NFSMW 5 1 0.

Heck, I'll get everyone a Murcielargo R-GT for $300!

Just kidding.

But anyway, does the core pack come with a memory stick? Because if not, I think I'll just get the Value Pack for 250 and Burnout.

I have played the NFS for the PSP, and it is way too easy for my taste. All of the "boss" races can be beaten within 3 tries. And that's without speedbreaker :scared:

What size do the PSP wallpapers need to be?

I might have a crack at some.

subiepspbgpi1.jpg

edit - i just bought my psp yesterday, mostly for work [i dont feel like turning off (and no, thats not a typo, i work for sony) my playstation during breaks just to turn it on again after them]

subiepspbgpi1.jpg

edit - i just bought my psp yesterday, mostly for work [i dont feel like turning off (and no, thats not a typo, i work for sony) my playstation during breaks just to turn it on again after them]
That is freaking awesome. Seriously. If you give me a hi-res version of that (1440x900+), I'll give you a tub of cookie dough and my thanks.

Good find suzq. He's done some awesome images with the Impreza.

yeah; for something 'different' i'm looking at cardesignnews.com through the portfolios for a cool lookin sketch or model to use.

not bad... another of my recent ones; simple yet effective:
bmwBG.jpg

- i wanted a vehicle that didnt exist, so its clear that i dont have a prefference toward any make/model.

here's another:
conceptbg1wh9.jpg

Back