Silverzone Messages 4,312 Jan 17, 2004 #1 I bought this album a week ago and I can listen to it 40x through and it wouldn't get old. IT ROCKS! I like Cloud 9 and Away from Me Best. Anyone else like it?
I bought this album a week ago and I can listen to it 40x through and it wouldn't get old. IT ROCKS! I like Cloud 9 and Away from Me Best. Anyone else like it?
Kelly Messages 4,621 At Home Messages KelGT Jan 17, 2004 #2 I liked their last album, must check this out 👍
gt4 Messages 905 Jan 18, 2004 #3 yes same here the last cd was great. ill have to go and buy this one.
Race Idiot (Banned) Messages 11,439 Sao Tome and Principe Jan 18, 2004 #4 Can we say, 'Boring angst filled crap' well I can anyway.
Kelly Messages 4,621 At Home Messages KelGT Jan 19, 2004 #5 Originally posted by gt4 yes same here the last cd was great. ill have to go and buy this one. Click to expand... Save your money, it's crap
Originally posted by gt4 yes same here the last cd was great. ill have to go and buy this one. Click to expand... Save your money, it's crap
Silverzone Messages 4,312 Jan 19, 2004 #6 Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that no one else will like it.
Kelly Messages 4,621 At Home Messages KelGT Jan 19, 2004 #7 I know that, I'm just offering an opinion from someone who liked the 1st one also. Track 1 is good, that's about it. And all the other songs sound the same as each other IMO.
I know that, I'm just offering an opinion from someone who liked the 1st one also. Track 1 is good, that's about it. And all the other songs sound the same as each other IMO.