puegot 205 evolution 2 rally car fastest?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mstcle323
  • 9 comments
  • 897 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
660
Messages
mstcle
Is the puegot 205 evolution 2 rally car the fastest rally car? I have 507hp and it weighs 910kg
 
the race modded subaru wrx '05 is also veryy fast rally
 
Intresting cause I beat a tuned delta s4 rally with my puegot
 
depends...snow or dirt.... Escudo- dirt. any small 4wd-snow
 
The escudo doesn't count

I beat a tuned delta s4 with it
 
Last edited by a moderator:
when rallying BHP means nothing... sometimes less is better
 
Well its the fastest rally car I have high. Hp and has crazy acceleration
 
the OCD is full of Rally cars now... buy some and test them... i like the premium rally cars try them all
 
Ya that's how I gt the puegot i raced the rs2000 rally and the s4 I killed them

i own many rally cars my favorite I think is the station rally it handles amazing
 
Last edited by a moderator:
AUP
You will post all messages in English.
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

Jordan
Double Posting
“Double posting” occurs when a user makes two consecutive posts, one after another. If this is done for no apparent reason, or if the posts are unimportant, “double posting” is looked down upon and may result in a warning or infraction for “spam”. You can edit any of your forum posts on GTPlanet at any time, and this is generally the best option to take if you have more to add to the discussion.

Please bring your post quality up to meet the standards to which all members agreed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back