PURE | Chevy Camaro Cup | Series Champion: Dr_Watson

• Thread starter Müle
  • 622 comments

What track for round 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ditto. 👍

Wish I could've put up a challenge, but my engines have a 50% failure rate. :lol:

Finished the re-install this morning and the game seems a bit faster, but as for my connection, I won't know until I race again.

No worries, the very least it will do is exactly as you said, it'll be a bit faster. I know mine was.
I know sometimes double checking UNnP helps if you have it, mine has a tendency to turn itself off on the PS3 and I have to go into connection settings and it fixes itself. Just a random thought, I know you've talked about your connection with greater minds than I.

Dr_Watson
Fred should probably invest in FCoE and high-density computing...

A few less cables...

Whatever... and I don't have a PhD. I ran out of money after an A.S. in Systems Administration and an B.S. in Advanced Networking and Security. And all the training I've been through for my current job could classify as "post graduate" work in Enterprise Storage.

Will add my congratulations as well. Nothing like sewing it up before the last race. Not that I know much about that but it must feel good.

My question about you having a Phd was supposed to be a gentle poke regarding your gtplanet user name. Was trying to be somewhat respectful in case you did have one, instead of being the brains behind a fictional character. So much is lost without tonal variation and facial expression.

Will send pm regarding off topic discussions.

Hope to see this series again.

Kind of on the topic of what Rich was doing, I've noticed in the last few days that GT5 has been loading really slow for me. It's not my internet,

So does this warrant re-installing GT5?

Could be any number of things actually. But I actually just uninstalled GT5 a long time ago, a lot more stable for whatever reason.

Ah, I wasn't updated to the latest ps3 version.

Of course it isn't until after I delete the game data that I bother to check. Oh well. Was probably time I did it, anyway. Been about 18 months.

MÜLE_9242
Kind of on the topic of what Rich was doing, I've noticed in the last few days that GT5 has been loading really slow for me. It's not my internet,

http://www.speedtest.net

So does this warrant re-installing GT5?

I wouldn't. Mine been fine. Someone said there is PS3 update waiting. Try that before reloading the game.

Edit NVM. Missed the above posed.

Great series, I find it funny how I ended up 2nd to Tim again :lol:

you got me in the last FMSC though IIRC. ;)

anyone want to go through the replay and get fast laps (and the laps me and outlaw dropped on) so I can close out the series?

edit: Just finished dropping anyone that didn't race.

Last edited:
Litchi
Michouw hit a 57.4 but he hasn't signed up for C3 so we can't add his time on the page...

Speaking of which. Mind sharing the tube you used for that last race.

Like to examine it and hope to learn something. :)

Michouw hit a 57.4 but he hasn't signed up for C3 so we can't add his time on the page...

ack... I'll pull it out of archive so we can fix that. I'll register him on the back end and then we can re-do the results and quali.
What was his car#, colors?

and we'll need his qualifying time... steve?

Last edited:
#15 / Lava Orange Pearlescent

I'll post it asap ;)

He's signed up. Now, add him to the qualifying before you edit the race so the engine recalculates the historical stats correctly. Until Steve can give us the real time, just give him a quali time that puts him in the correct starting position.

Thanks for the help 👍

wow ,
aero full

gearbox

hum , defaut , final speed max right , top speed 200

1 : 2726
2 : 1999
3 : 1580
4 : 1330
5 : 1155
6 : 1014

final speed : 2790

LSD : 5|25|10

suspension

0|-5
10.5|11.2
4|6
6|4
3|4

Camber : 2.0|1.3
toe : 0.10 | -0.04

BB : 4|2

here is good fun 👍

He's signed up. Now, add him to the qualifying before you edit the race so the engine recalculates the historical stats correctly. Until Steve can give us the real time, just give him a quali time that puts him in the correct starting position.

Thanks for the help 👍

still need timing to finish closing out the series.

It's been a great season, guys. I want to thank you all for coming out and making this possible. I've got no plans for running any other series for the time being, but I may try a spot race or two and see how they go.

Back