PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup | Grand Finale Results & Points Posted!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,144 comments
Turn 7 between Les Combs and Rivage, took more kerb than I wanted; clean or dirty?

cleanordirty.jpg

Yeah that photo shows 3 off. Those water drain things (or whatever they are) are not part of the rumble strips and count as off course.

Sorry Tim, I thought it was close there. :(

Qualifying sheet has been updated. Rich beat me to it :)

Managed to run a number of laps in the 30's now, with a PB of 30.458, just before I ran my qualifier. Not that it counts for much here at Spa, but a point for pole might be crucial at the end of the season if I can hold onto it. No sign of Brosif at any practices and still a number of people to qualify, so anything can happen. Still up for this Jamen?

Last edited:
I fully expect half fields for the last couple races. Just the way it goes unfortunately. Worst part is people don't even let you know they can't race anymore, they just leave and never come back. :(

I'm just practicing now for my qualifier just now, so will qualify later on today 👍. Noticed litchi and carra have put up some good times :nervous:, looks like me and yellow miata systems and maybe carra (if he slips up :mischievous:) are going to have a dog fight to get to the championship race at luguna :D.

if there is a room up in about an hour or so I would like to get my lap done as not sure I have time later....

I'll be going out soon but if your on around 11ish and want to run your qualifier, I should be around any later I'll probably be out. 👍

I'll be going out soon but if your on around 11ish and want to run your qualifier, I should be around any later I'll probably be out. 👍

ok cool I'm just about to pop out with the dog shouldn't be too long then I'll quickly do some warm up laps. Hopefully be ready for 11

Damn, this looks like a great series. Too bad i couldn't join due to school. If you start another season sometime this summer, I will join in for sure!

just done my laps. 1st lap I pushed too much which just made me slower
2nd lap was bit sloppy but got a 2:32.099 which isn't that bad (I hope lol)

thanks green for watching

Jumped on the ps3 hoping Green was still online but no luck :(

Will have to start at the back of the grid today guys, thought i'd be able to make time to quali yesterday but something popped up, and today I have quite a bit to do before 4pm.

Got a room up: 1472-6399-8880-6894-9506

Just wondering, are we qualifying on the normal version of the track or the weather version? I remember there being differences in grip between the two versions of the La Sarthe track in WSGTC, both dry.

Got a room up: 1472-6399-8880-6894-9506

Just wondering, are we qualifying on the normal version of the track or the weather version? I remember there being differences in grip between the two versions of the La Sarthe track in WSGTC, both dry.

We use the non-weather version.

Jumped on the ps3 hoping Green was still online but no luck :(

Will have to start at the back of the grid today guys, thought i'd be able to make time to quali yesterday but something popped up, and today I have quite a bit to do before 4pm.

Is the deadline not 6PM BST for division 1? , BST is 5hours ahead of EST ... I think and it says on OP 1PM EST....

Is the deadline not 6PM BST for division 1? , BST is 5hours ahead of EST ... I think and it says on OP 1PM EST....

Oops, yeah it is. Had in my head the GT4 deadline :drool: (which thinking it's actually 3pm.. blaming this hangover)

Will quali in just over an hour then if anybody's around.

cicua - lap1- 2'31.928 lap 2- 2'31.643 watched by joshua
me - lap1- 2'32.361 lap 2 - 2'31.788 watched by wii

Well I'm **** out of luck.

As you can see here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=250121&page=2

My line's messed up once again. Well it was a solid few months of smooth sailing but yesterday's power outage threw a wrench in my system so now they're sending out a tech to fix it (typing from my phone) at just when the race will be starting...

I shouldn't have missed Monza :(

joshua - Lap 1 - 2'32.998 Lap 2 - 2'32.845 (dirty)
Wiifreak - Lap 1 - 2'32.053 Lap 2 - 2'31.659

That sucks wardez hopefully you'll make it to monaco 👍

Latest Posts

Back