PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup | Grand Finale Results & Points Posted!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,144 comments
Edit: If we change the start time for D2, I'm going to have to re-do all the graphics. I guess it depends on how many are okay with the change.

What time are you looking to change D2 to? I love the 10pm est start time, it's perfect for me.

If anyone is looking and doesn't mind a teammate that consistently runs in the back, I'm still teamless.

Bortech Is Nepaliis surname RT :lol:. (No wait its Borges close enough :P)

Molemans my teammate beware I will now own with his tunes :P.

Unfortunately for you I don't think I'll have much time to commit to setup for this ;)

And, my driving style is weird (I like the rear of the car to move around a lot under braking, so 'loose' I guess you would say), it suits me using a DS3 but probably not you using a wheel and pedals.

But yes, I'm in! 👍

I am officially announcing that OwensRacing and outlaw4rc have been hired to represent RDS Autosports in the upcoming season.

We shall dominate.

:D
And here's good ol' Number 4 in it's new colors:

153tu8j.jpg

* Magic tire wear not included :lol:

Time to change your siggy Outlaw or the team boss will linch ya :sly:.

So Ponystig, are you actually going to participate in the majority of the races this season? Or are you planning on disappearing a few races in? :)

That is a $19.95 upgrade, worth it IMHO, comes with the RT speed pack.

The RT consistency pack has yet to be released :P And it will only be released in limited numbers :)
I was supposed to keep this a secret but soon, there will be a $99.95 "RT Driving Experience" where you receive all the above PLUS one-on-one instruction from the man himself! Raise your driving skills and become one of the few admired individuals to enter GT Academy! *

* Results not guaranteed

Can we have link to drivers list? I would like to know all participating :D also, what kind of laps are you guys running at laguna seca? I got a 1:34.7 with default settings, need to get custom set-up, I'm going to test outlaw's set-up tonight

Edit: ^^^ It was posted in the OP yesterday. ;)

Is there anyone that has registered already that plans on staying a 1-man team?

I was supposed to keep this a secret but soon, there will be a $99.95 "RT Driving Experience" where you receive all the above PLUS one-on-one instruction from the man himself! Raise your driving skills and become one of the few admired individuals to enter GT Academy! *

* Results not guaranteed

Nothing against RT but I'm waiting for the Aderrrm book: "Mazda MX-5 - I Never Lose"
Comes with a CD of quotes that you can listen to while racing.

So Ponystig, are you actually going to participate in the majority of the races this season? Or are you planning on disappearing a few races in? :)

You're only like 30 miles from me now so you can come over here and make sure I attend ;) I intend to be more consistent overall this season :)

Just posted the first 4 teams up. Second post, at the bottom. (Drivers list)

And are we really at 9 pages already? :eek:

Haha, I had a PM today from Outlaw asking me to change my requested car number as it was already taken.

And what do I see on the list?

#77 paulmac2k9 - Pirtek Racing

Damn you! :D :sly: (Joking mate ;))

Oh you went for #77? You should know thats my number :P. (your 56 is good as 55 was the 2nd Pirtek Vectra ;))

Can we have link to drivers list? I would like to know all participating :D also, what kind of laps are you guys running at laguna seca? I got a 1:34.7 with default settings, need to get custom set-up, I'm going to test outlaw's set-up tonight
Haven't run that setup at Laguna. May do that tonight but I need to break in my new #4 first. I actually bought another TC and painted it.

RT I have a better pic its from the BTCC team I just cut off the "Jordan Team" bit..

PirtekRacing.jpg

:D

Back