PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup | Grand Finale Results & Points Posted!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,144 comments
Cowboys965
""
EST
Orange/Stock wheels (might change wheels) Will Register when I decide
And whatever division is easiest, I think it was Saturday afternoon div because it's the best time for me.

Edit: Maybe I could team with you Wardez?

I did a little practice but struggled to get under 33s kept getting up .3-.5 then screwing up somewhere I still think a high 32 is slow im expecting 30s from Aderrrm ;).

I also have an opening in JG Motorsports, only need to use the Jeff Gordon 2010 suit

Wardez I have my car painted Nikon colors. :sly:

Maybe I can give my car an awesome Caterham/Lotus F1 look :)

Just looked at the sign-up sheet. Both divisions are looking pretty rough. :nervous:

dethcore! It's been a long time man how've you been?

Signed up 👍

Wheels are orange, registration form ate the "range" part.

RIP_Welsh_Don
Great news Dom! As I have picked the team name, you can pick the car colours and I'm happy with anything. Pink/Black sounds good to me :)

There is some pretty nice pink and black gear too. Should actually look pretty good.

Let's try to get some variety in the colors guys. I don't see any reds or oranges yet, different shades of gray/silver would be nice.

Not sure if you saw my other post but I could change to a different colour. :)

Just looked at the sign-up sheet. Both divisions are looking pretty rough. :nervous:

They both have aliens, alien/mortals, fast, quick........

I love the track list, SPA and Suzuka, 1 ... 2. I may final start a series where I'm not in a points hole by race 1...

Glad I got on Bortech Racing, NEPALII can race for 1st, I will race for 3rd 5th 👍

They both have aliens, alien/mortals, fast, quick........

I love the track list, SPA and Suzuka, 1 ... 2. I may final start a series where I'm not in a points hole by race 1...

Glad I got on Bortech Racing, NEPALII can race for 1st, I will race for 3rd 5th 👍

We'll see if I can fight for 1st. ;) Oh and you will be up there too, forget that 5th! :D

We'll see if I can fight for 1st. ;) Oh and you will be up there too, forget that 5th! :D

Not if I have anything to say about it. I need him to finish behind me just like last season :sly:

Not if I have anything to say about it. I need him to finish behind me just like last season :sly:

Not sure if you are aware but Brosif snuck in as your team mate. :sly:

Also, once everyone is satisfied with their teams, I will be making some nice little graphics for them. This will mean using company logos without permission, so hopefully they don't sue. :scared:

:P

Molemans my teammate beware I will now own with his tunes :P.

Last edited:
I am officially announcing that OwensRacing and outlaw4rc have been hired to represent RDS Autosports in the upcoming season.

We shall dominate.

:D

I am officially announcing that OwensRacing and outlaw4rc have been hired to represent RDS Autosports in the upcoming season.

We shall dominate.

:D

I smell collusion! :)

And would you mind defining RDS?

RDS = Real Driving Simulator

Kinda lame really. :P

Edit: If we change the start time for D2, I'm going to have to re-do all the graphics. I guess it depends on how many are okay with the change.

RDS = Real Driving Simulator

Kinda lame really. :P

Edit: If we change the start time for D2, I'm going to have to re-do all the graphics. I guess it depends on how many are okay with the change.

RDS works. You could have used NFG, for "no effing good". So funny! :dopey:

Don't worry about the start time. I'll just have a cup of tea an hour before.

Not sure if you are aware but Brosif snuck in as your team mate. :sly:

Also, once everyone is satisfied with their teams, I will be making some nice little graphics for them. This will mean using company logos without permission, so hopefully they don't sue. :scared:

:P

Yup, Tim and I decided to continue our Autech Motul partnership.

I certainly hope we don't get sued. The last think I would want is to get attacked by Barney! Get it... haha... a fake, purple dinosaur... Royal Purple, a fake, purple, dead dinosaur. I am so funny. Sha sha. Well, I obviously need to get out of the office. I'm going to lunch.

Crap, you're thinking about changing the time? Hope you don't make it too early, that later time is perfect for me.

Back