PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup Season 5 | Rich wins in Spain!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Litchi
  • 389 comments
  • 25,643 views
And Rich, I tested and 60ltrs is more than I needed in my tests! But you know, GT5 is GT5 lol.
Based on your replay, your tank was below 1/4 once you crossed the line. I'd say you needed around 70~75 liters.

Motegi time's on the practice board for those interested.
 
Last edited:
Motegi room open:

1472-6681-3415-7077-9170
 
Room closed
Good thing I saved the video of my fast lap because I was barely hitting 2:02.5's. I'll need to review it before I Q.
 
Again, available tonight to watch Q. Post a room number if you need me.
 
I have a room open, but I need some more practice before I am ready to qualify. I will update in an hour or two when I need a steward, but anyone can come in if they want to.

1472-6118-3787-3246-2239
 
outlaw4rc Q1:

Lap 1: 2:02.521 clean

Lap 2: 2:02.537 clean


RETRY Q2:

Lap 1: 2:02.053 clean <----- :nervous:

Lap 2: 2:02.327 clean
 
Last edited:
||unrealanthony||

1. 2:03.164 X
2. 2:03.519 X

RETRY

1. 2:03.226 <--
2. 2:03.367 X
 
Last edited:
Might not race later guys , more than likely I will try to though , ill keep you updated
 
||brandofo||

1. 2:03.060 X
2. 2:03.059 X

RETRY

1. 2:02.927 <--
2. 2:03.241 X

||GTP_ealirendur||

1. 2:03.343 X
2. 2:02.981 <--
 
Last edited:
Guys sorry I have to miss todays race , see you all next week .
 
I just woke up. Put up a room number and I can join. 👍
 
Had to work this morning and missed my usual practice session . If I can't get practice in before the race, I will skip it. Don't want to cause any accidents.
 
Had to work this morning and missed my usual practice session . If I can't get practice in before the race, I will skip it. Don't want to cause any accidents.
We're really short on people today, so I wouldn't worry about lack of practice.

As for fuel mileage, my math has me needing around 85-90 liters.

||Spurgy777||

1. 2:02.880 X
2. 2:02.738 <--
 
Last edited:
I won't be able to make tonight sorry guys :(
 
Barring an influx of people, race room will be here:

1472-6118-4259-7710-8211

Plenty of space for non-qualifiers (unfortunately).
 
Wife asked me to do something and fairly sure I won't make it back home in time.
 
wow.....lol...that was all!!
 
Seems like only Spur and me DC....bad luck!!
 
Last edited:
Spurgy 777
Came out infront of Outlaw as well, was looking good for the win :(

You, Party, and Anthony DC'ed in the span of two laps. Thanks GT5. 👎
 
A pretty hollow win. I went way overboard with the gas again, adding between 8~10 too much. I also didn't like how the car drove in dirty air. Max downforce was not the way to go today.
 
Sorry for missing the race but I knew it was a matter of time before my fun on Saturdays would hit a road block. Had to take my boys out to get hair cuts. At least they look good now.

My limited wheel time this week was proving disastrous anyways.
 
The DCs gutted what looked to be a good little race up and down the board. Was lucky in that my dance partner didn't DC; added too much fuel, but it was fun 👍
 
The DCs gutted what looked to be a good little race up and down the board. Was lucky in that my dance partner didn't DC; added too much fuel, but it was fun 👍
I might put your battle up. Good stuff going on there.

Looking at the replay, anthony short-pitted so he was in the lead. Spurgy was going to catch up to him with fresher tires and my out lap was really going well. Just a minor holdup and it would've been a three car royale.

Oh, and apologies to Spurgy for all the contact. All my advantage was through the corner and I was having trouble managing the gap. Then I almost blew it big time on the downhill straight when my brakes stopped working and I had to swerve just to avoid disaster. At least I remembered to use the e-brake this time. :crazy:
 
Back