PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup Season 5 | Rich wins in Spain!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Litchi
  • 389 comments
  • 25,643 views
room open: 1472 6118 3830 2748 4740

1472 6399 8966 5887 7256


EDIT: closed
 
Last edited:
Great snaps Litchi.

PS4 ain't gonna get much better than that!
 
Just curious if anyone has run a 27 yet. I think it's possible with the perfect setup, but I'm too :dopey: to develop one.
 
Just curious if anyone has run a 27 yet. I think it's possible with the perfect setup, but I'm too :dopey: to develop one.

Since I can't run a 28 for now, 27 is a waaaaaay too far for me lol
 
Since I can't run a 28 for now, 27 is a waaaaaay too far for me lol
Tried another go and yeah, the only ones capable of a 27 are the Tonys and Adams of the world. Think I'll hold off my Q until Saturday morning.
 
I have a bit of time to practice right now and hope to get a 1:30.something. If someone is around I will even get q out of the way. Will post number here in a minute.

Room open.
1472 4710 9866 6909 4867
 
Last edited:
Won't be home until 6pm PST. I can Q people for a few hours after that.
 
Just dropping off the reminder that I will be missing the race this Saturday due to the Champions League final.
 
Went back couple times because the combo was really testing my patience and everything I was trying was making me slower, car wouldn't turn etc etc. I kept working on the set up and all of a sudden, just before I was going to completely give up, the car felt very good. Did 3 more laps and managed a 1:29.993. I know it's still slow but it felt great to exceed my target by 1 second.

Now need work on that fueling issue.

Thanks for the company today guys.
 
Available to watch for the next 3-4 hours. Will Q myself today if possible.
 
I have a room open: 1472 6399 8494 1423 9516
 
Can't make the race tomorrow. Extremely busy weekend.
 
Are we permitted to lighten the car and use ballast?
 
||outlaw||

1. 1:28.908
2. 1:28.451
 
||Litchi||

1. 1:29.403 X
2. 1:29.558 X

RERUN

1. 1:29.370 X
2. 1:29.273 <---
 
Last edited:
Here's a real Flyin' Miata:
fV53Pp0.jpg
 
I will be on in a bit for some practice/quali
 
||brandofo||
1. 1:29.751 <--
2. 1:30.569 X

||RedPartyhat||
1. 1:29.920 X
2. 1:29.709 <--

||RFLX_Niop||
1. 1:29.621 X
2. 1:29.483 <--
I have a room open: 1472 6399 8494 1423 9516
Room closed. Will be up for another two hours.
 
Last edited:
I will unfortunately miss the race today. Looking forward to next week.
 
I'll be on later, before deadline (hopefully 1-2hrs). If I can't find anyone (because a certain quali session is on, which I'll have on the laptop :sly:), whack me in the back.
 
Same here i wont get home til 4 hrs before race start so i doubt i will get to qualy .
 
Do you guys think I should extend the deadline of this series? Like 18pm? I don't mind really.
 
Well, for me that deadline is basically perfect as-is - my midnight. Only hassle is whether anyone is around, and last week it wasn't a problem (but no Monaco that time :dunce:).
 
Do you guys think I should extend the deadline of this series? Like 18pm? I don't mind really.

I don't see how it would do any harm extending it a bit.
 
and last week it wasn't a problem

Yea, but I only see 5 guys qualified and the deadline is in 2h30.. I reckon that I'm a bit doubtful about attendance for the rest of the season.
 
I would like to qualify.If anyone is online...I'm ready.
 
are you in a room or do you want I open one?
 
Back