PURE | GATE - Suzuka

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 2,170 comments
Anybody having trouble finding speed after the update? I was running easy 26.0's pre-update and now im struggling to get under 26.6.

Here is my Garaya 08 tune for Seca (DS3)

RH 5 / 7
SR 14.7 / 15.8
D ext. 7 / 7
D comp. 5 / 6
ARB 2 / 3
Camber 0.7 / 0.5
Toe 0.00 / 0.11

LSD 9 / 12 / 7

Downforce 35 / 60
Brake balance 6 / 4

Ballast amount N/A
Ballast position N/A

Transmission (follow the steps):

1. Default
2. final gear far on right
3. Top speed far on left

Then set your gears

1st 2.743
2nd 2.033
3rd 1.605
4th 1.372
5th 1.193
6th 1.052
Final 3.931

Guys can you put me on the waiting list for now.

I'm still deciding car but after my Swift races ill get to testing the other cars besides my WSGTC 3 Sub 03.

Think i'll be missing tomorrows race guys. Still not 100% on my car choice, and well to be quite frank, i'd rather cut my wrists than race Laguna. Always hated that track, always will. But that means I wont be racing until Round 7 at Monaco due to my friend staying with me. Will keep an eye on the thread, but best of luck all for the majority of the season. 👍

Think i'll be missing tomorrows race guys. Still not 100% on my car choice, and well to be quite frank, i'd rather cut my wrists than race Laguna. Always hated that track, always will. But that means I wont be racing until Round 7 at Monaco due to my friend staying with me. Will keep an eye on the thread, but best of luck all for the majority of the season. 👍

I hate Laguna Seca too but I wouldn't go that far :scared: ... :lol:.

Any rooms up?

If not I shall create 1

Room up

1472 6118 3615 5262 4158

If someone could come in about 30 mins to watch my laps, that would be cool thanks

Racing world is here can he watch or does a steward have to watch a steward?

I've forgot all the rules

Every one's a steward, just like JGTS, and the rules are in the link in the OP as always.

It's a little early to be drinking Dan :embarrassed:

Sorry I'm just in a rush the girlfriend is shouting at me to cook dinner and then I have to qualifying for CALM lol

Right getting frustrated with Google doc

Can someone fill my times in

paginas
Subaru 03
1:26.948
1:26.347

Can someone qualy me please. 1472 6118 4216 8216 8950

Those two previous rooms are closed now BTW.

Last edited:
Right getting frustrated with Google doc

Can someone fill my times in

paginas
Subaru 03
1:26.948
1:26.347

watched both clean laps, well done 👍

Also watched the quali of Pure GT Muzz

both clean ;

lap 1: 1.29.831
lap 2: 1.29.590

Last edited:
iforcev8 has just qualified in a RE Amemiya RX7 '06

Lap 1 1:27.006
Lap 2 1:26.467

Could someone add it to the sheet please, I don't have my laptop at the mo, only an iPhone.
Thanks

GTP_Racingworld
Subaru '03
1:30.119 Clean
0:00.000

GaryFox32
Lexus IS350 '08
1:29.087 Clean
1:28.095 Clean

Last edited:
Just got back in from football and I've drunk an insane amount of water, and I need to qualify within the next 20 minutes. Anyone around? This is going to be fun to watch.

It seems my lap times are more an issue of room connections that updates.Less than 2 bars and the grip level is lower.:ill:

The tire temp bug is an issue at Laguna if the track is changed at any point.The room hosts need to open the room as Laguna and not change the track.

Just got back in from football and I've drunk an insane amount of water, and I need to qualify within the next 20 minutes. Anyone around? This is going to be fun to watch.
Twist was just in a room-PIZZA BEER G.A.T.E (free run)

No worries Will.

1472 6118 4216 8216 8950 still open for qualy.

GTP_twist
RE Amemiya RX7 '06
1:28.896 Clean
1:28.142 Clean

Last edited:
Well. Over 30 people answered "yes" to this invitational series. Only 13 qualified atm (less than a half)...
I hope all guys who answered "yes" are really involved in GATE. If you finally don't want or don't have the time for this series, just post here and we'll understand.

I noticed that a lot of people have a serious interest for the Lexus. This car won the WSGTC3 easily and we now have P1 and P2 for the round 1 in a Lexus. Conclusion, i have some doubts regarding the specs of this car. Maybe it's too late for speaking i know. But this is just my thoughts...

I know of 3 that will run later tonight.

Its a Lexus track,but I know what your saying about the specs.;)

Well. Over 30 people answered "yes" to this invitational series. Only 13 qualified atm (less than a half)...
I hope all guys who answered "yes" are really involved in GATE. If you finally don't want or don't have the time for this series, just post here and we'll understand.

I noticed that a lot of people have a serious interest for the Lexus. This car won the WSGTC3 easily and we now have P1 and P2 for the round 1 in a Lexus. Conclusion, i have some doubts regarding the specs of this car. Maybe it's too late for speaking i know. But this is just my thoughts...
We also had some of the best drivers finally hop into the Lexus for WSGTC 3, to top that off, Laguna is the IS350's best track.(mid-range corners and acceleration constantly)
The Garaiya's are a bit slow, the 08 Subaru is also a bit slow, and the FTO is probably around the same.
The 03 Subaru, Celica, RX7's and IS350 are a slightly faster group. For me, the RX-7 still comes in as probably the best, but serious guesswork is needed between these 5 cars for overall "fastest".

Unfortunately I'm still having total technical failure on my end, so I'm 99% out for this weekend, hopefully something happens to improve the situation next week. :grumpy:

Back