PURE | GATE - Suzuka

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 2,170 comments
hum GV27 is why a 1 51 101 while it is his bar have to be 1 51 155 no?

Just a strike mistake. Fixed 👍

And no skype for me tonight mich, I'm tired. In the bed atm, watching a movie.

Night all ;)

I have a room up:

1472-6118-3830-2746-6038

Edit: closed

I need to qualify later tonight. Is anyone available to qualify me? Probably sometime around 8-9pm EST.

Last edited:
Hi to keep it in the family my name in the game now is GTP_Pag see you all at the race tomorrow you will know me i am the one at the back LOL

Someone who has permission to edit the sheet could change it from OK_8 to OK8_ :lol:

Did a 1:51.4 before my quali then screwed up my 2nd lap in my qual and was left with my dismal 52.0 lap 1 :(.

It's like I'm curse in qualifying. Got over anxious on the last turn of the infield both laps. Cost a sec plus. Oh well. Hope to have a good race.

Trajikone 1:53.731 view by fox, paul and iforce
Iforcev8 1:51.767
Da6righthand 1:52.783

Last edited:
Guys i'm not sure if ill be able to make the race tomorrow.
Won't be able to qualy, if i make the race i'll just start from the back.

Owensracing

06' RX-7
1.52.367 👍

not that it matters but my first lap was 1.52.550

Trajikone's first lap was 1.56.259

Last edited:
Is there a room open right now?

EDIT: Opened my own room: 1472-6118-3701-4256-6338

Last edited:
I'll be on for a bit if anyone needs some one to watch.
Plc sent me a message, my ps has been on but I was away from it for a couple hours.
1 1/2 Hrs left.

Thanks for watching earlier fellas.

Just looking for a little clarification.
Is the run off area wide of turn 2, out of bounds?
I always keep 2 wheels inside the white line, I just want to make sure that is correct because I have noticed others running wide consistently.
Also at the start of the race, what is the earliest and latest that the pole setter can start the race? I assume it's once everyone is clear of the final turn but does the race have to start by the start line or by turn 1 or something else?

Thanks

Just looking for a little clarification.
Is the run off area wide of turn 2, out of bounds?

Yes, and you mean turn 3, the first hairpin.

Also at the start of the race, what is the earliest and latest that the pole setter can start the race? I assume it's once everyone is clear of the final turn but does the race have to start by the start line or by turn 1 or something else?

Thanks

The driver must start the race at the start/finish line. The farther back on the kink we start, the faster every one goes into the first turn, which is bad. So starting it up right at the line is pretty much ideal.

EKTuU.png

Division 1 Room #

Division 2 Room #

Qualifying order
http://bit.ly/gatequalifyingr2

Pre-race briefing | Daytona Road | Round 2
W0XJZ.png

Event information - Saturday, June 2nd
Connect time: 19.00 UTC
Click here to view time in your timezone
Green Flag time: 20.00 UTC
Click here to view time in your timezone

Division 1 host: Wardez (Paginas1) Division 2 host: Litchi (will-i-am)
Race distance: 150 km - 26 + 1 laps

Vehicle inspections begin at 19.45 for grid preparation, please do not chat during this time.
Field will then line up in qualifying order after a track reset in order to set the grid for the race.
Race beings and the formation lap roll will commence.
W0XJZ.png

go2A8.png

A staggered double-file line is used for our rolling start for the first lap after which the race will begin at the start/ finish line.
oQpyV.png
( First time pole sitters will be contacted for confirmation of the following regulations)
  • Pole sitter will begin on the left side of the track.
  • Even number position qualifiers will be on the right side lane of the formation. Odd number qualifiers will be in the pole sitters lane on the left side.
  • Once the GT5 race countdown has completed and the race event has begun all drivers must hold position and wait for confirmation from the host to proceed. Use your handbrakes, sit silently, report any suspicious latency between cars or lag jolting/skipping. After the host has given the go ahead all drivers will begin to slowly form up in qualifying order. The leader must act as gatherer, they must not pre-maturely advance from the group, it is their job to keep the pace slow enough until all cars are in position then proceed to formation speed.
  • Even pace at 100 kmh / 62 mph,
  • The pole leader must wait for the grid to line up behind them completely on the start straight before starting the race by applying full throttle at the start/finish line.
  • No weaving is allowed during formation lap.
  • You must not overlap the car ahead of you.
  • Do not pass any car until you're past the point the pole sitter started the race at.
  • Jump starters will be given warnings or penalties depending on severity.
  • If a driver is damaged on formation then the damaged driver must communicate this through text chat and continue at a reasonable speed to the pit area. The other cars will continue on as normal and the damaged car(s) can join the group as they come around for their first lap. At this point the formation lap will continue on for a second lap after which the race will begin. If it happens once more, the same contingency will be applied and a third formation lap will go on. After this, no more "formation restarts" will be acceptable and the affected drivers must either retire or start far behind the group. Drivers experiencing extreme lag will be asked to leave so the other drivers can race.
  • If, for any reason, a driver misses the formation start and stays behind still on the track the race will not go on, it must be restarted to eliminate the obstacle.

nMH0h.png

W0XJZ.png

Sorry guys, some reallife issues came up, I was not able to qualify, and I will not be able to race either 👎

Good luck for those who race, have fun ;)

Amazed I stayed in D1 with my poor lap, I expected 51s to be the cut off tbh.

I am rather surprised at my 3rd ! the race will be a different story now ... lol

Yes, and you mean turn 3, the first hairpin.

I think we are talking about different turns. I mean the first corner you would come to after exiting the pit slip road. There is a run off area over the white line after the corner exit.

I think we are talking about different turns. I mean the first corner you would come to after exiting the pit slip road. There is a run off area over the white line after the corner exit.

go2A8.png

The "International Horseshoe."

Turn 3.

Yeah, solid white lines mark out track boundaries quite obviously. Only time white lines come into question with us is a place like Le Mans where it has road markers intermingling with track lines.

Nope look at Wardezes map Twisted ;).

Edit: Wardez grrr.

Sorry guys, I stand corrected. It's only when looking at the track guide that I realized it is a hairpin I thought it was just a 90 degree turn. :dunce:

Anybody got a room open i feel the need for speed
:crazy:
1472-6399-8580-0415-5914
room handed over to other members
see you all tonight good luck to all

Last edited:
Back