PURE | JGTS 3 - Series complete! Congrat's to Driver champion MSP_JTown and Team champions Xanavi Z!

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 1,078 comments
I was before.
Yes, if i can i will join you in the pre race or some other type of tryout.

Before? No I was asking becouse you are both Swedish.

I think we raced once before and if you are the right guy the racing was on a high level.

Before? No I was asking becouse you are both Swedish.

I think we raced once before and if you are the right guy the racing was on a high level.

Hehe, thanks! It is nice to be remembered as fast!

Thank you sir :D

Hehe, thanks! It is nice to be remembered as fast!

Thank you sir :D

Sorry mate but I realized I confused you with someone else I used to race sometime ago. His name also started with ghost but later I remembered he was from Germany actually.

Sorry mate but I realized I confused you with someone else I used to race sometime ago. His name also started with ghost but later I remembered he was from Germany actually.

Nissy...that was such a burn lol

Damnit, you made me cry! I was pretty happy by your comment then got a kick in the nuts xD

Well, you should race against me, i can show you high level......add me, its a challenge now!

Damnit, you made me cry! I was pretty happy by your comment then got a kick in the nuts xD

Well, you should race against me, i can show you high level......add me, its a challenge now!

Sorry man, I raced with many drivers in my time and there are lots of similar names out there.

Time to vote on tracks for the pre-season guys, do it here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Q7NX5DV

Hmm, someone messed up on the survey already only choosing one track, you're supposed to choose three! Be careful, you can only take it once!

Last edited:
haha, that's for me alone to see.

Hey, if your choices are good enough I may not even tamper with them.

Car selection PM went out, deadline for choosing your teams is Tuesday October 22nd!

Further details included in the PM.

Here's our list of drivers so far:

twistedfirework
;SkengD
;outlaw4rc
;PhaedrusSocrate
;FakeGangstaDIE
;Sail IC
;xStretch-
;RodeRuner1967
;joetruckv8
;Hancock
;Jash
;Mania59
;GTPGhost
;gm matthew
;MSP hasihno
;MSP_JUJU
;nissman
;Third Reign
;Müle
;basse101
;Andil
;lozzaiscool
;mirial
;Aderrrm
;Petros
;TDZdave
;carracerptp
;Green
;Dr_Watson
;paulmac2k9
;Wardez
;Msp_Busta
;MSP_JTown
;MSP_WaRwIcK
;MSP TOMZON
;tony1311

These drivers however, are "maybe's," reserves, or otherwise not 100%:
Aderrrm
Petros
TDZdave
carracerptp
Green
Dr_Watson
paulmac2k9
Tidgney

Good bunch!

Last edited:
I believe so far all races done at PURE with fast or very fast settings have led to at least 2-3 people per race getting screwed on fuel the last lap ^^

Sure makes for another race deciding factor, I usually belong to those standing too long in the pits and losing a position.

It's normal yeah.
OP updated.

Btw, the track selection for tomorrow's got two tracks for sure so far:
Grand Valley Speedway,
Trial Mountain,

But the third track's a tie between Indianapolis Road Course and Laguna Seca.

Get your voting in!

Last edited:
Just putting it out there right now, dont think i will be home in time next week. So it might be best for me to skip it. Im on for the next 6 races.

I have some things to do, but I'll try to get my PS3 dusted off and set up (and take my Clubsports out for the silly G27 pedals :() and get on tonight.

It's normal yeah.
OP updated.

Btw, the track selection for tomorrow's got two tracks for sure so far:
Grand Valley Speedway,
Trial Mountain,
Dang. Two tracks with no reference time.

Here's mine using the Z and a basic tune:

GVS - 1:57.100
TM - 1:20.800

I still feel a little rusty but I can string together consistent laps now. :)

Trial Mountain's gonna be a bitch to get a clean race in on. Gonna be a real trial by fire haha

Back