PURE | JGTS 3 - Series complete! Congrat's to Driver champion MSP_JTown and Team champions Xanavi Z!

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 1,078 comments
Shame on you Stretch, you should be voting for the courses with nice short straights in 'em :) Glad tyre wear is normal though.

I hate the slip tracks but I enjoy Indy :), think I qualified on the front in WSGTC there ^_^

Won't be able to race in the pre-season race tonight. I should be ok for the next races.

Have fun tonight!

I just discovered issue with my pedals. If I manage to fix it by tonight THEN I'll confirm it here in the thread - that I'm able to race.

Otherwise means I'm forced to skip tonight...

I will only be at 1 pre-race, 300km is a bit to much for me today, got way to many bets on the NFL to be away from my TV for to long

Good morning/good day/good evening racers!

Room's opening soon, before, or at the top of this hour, then the race starts an hour after :)

Room A's open. If more than 16 people want to get in, we'll have someone open up another room.

1472 6681 3158 0102 8608

Laguna Seca edged out Indy, so the three tracks for today are as follows:

Grand Valley Speedway 20 laps,
Laguna Seca 28 laps,
Trial Mountain 25 laps

Last edited:
Ok I'll be home for race 2 then, still at work I assume we can use any car?

I'm gonna open up a new room for you Andil!

hang tight

New room number:
1472 6681 3158 0102 8608

Do you mean a new room to fix a connection problem or is room a full?

I just joined room a so must be a connection thing.

Whats funny since my PS3 broke but I saved both my paulmac2k9 and GTP accounts with their GT5 data etc. It seems it deleted all the GTP acc's friends :lol:.

Ah cheers! Internet is fine so did wonder if it was the room, let's see! Restarted my router etc (again!) to make sure - but my internet is not great at the best of times, so no worries if I keep dropping

Seems like my internet wont hold. Have moved so the internet im using atm isnt the best. If it will be the same at monza im out of this series and willrace with you guys again in gt6.

hit exit by mistake after telling Jash to stay up in his spot and hit exit by mistake. nobody bothered to restart even though two cars here bumperhumping each other (which is why i pressed start in the first place).

That, and someone thought it would be funny to push me around on my first flyer in qualy.

I feel like I've just wasted my time today....

We couldn't restart since people needed to leave right as the race ended and we were already late.

I was taking care of the situation, I appreciate you trying to help, but you didn't need to do that. The person pushing you around had you loading, and didn't see your car, it wasn't malevolent.

Sorry it didn't go your way.

Good to back racing with you guys again even though both races were epic fails for me :( lol.

First race I was quite happy to be near the back, as I still didn't feel confident with the car at all not sure if it was the tune or me or what but couldn't really find any pace.
Anyway was going pretty well,I was just trying to keep up with hellboy(not very succesfully) and I decided that my wheel might still be set to 1080 instead of 900 ( it was already at 900 XD) ...tried to change it and crashed doing so :'(.

Second Race Luguna, on pole, 2 laps practice tried to gun it and ended up losing it pushing to hard. Total waste of a practice race tbh :(, anyway if I've learned anything tonight it's I need more practice :).

I'm aware it was all my fault. Just disappointed that i didnt get to race.

(this was typed out before it was cleared up in the lobby)

Np Steve! I get what you mean now.

Good racing guys, more details on next week's first round of racing at Tokyo are coming up soon, along of course with information on teams and car assignments.

Gonna try to get teams assigned by tomorrow night at the earliest, so I can get you all practicing asap.

Just remember, based on today's racing, if you'd like to change cars you can definitely go ahead and resubmit your car selections to me (you won't be able to on the survey since it only allows on entry per IP).

Cheers!

For those interested, here's some quick results, first race:

Grand Valley Speedway:
lozzaiscoool - HSV
Outlaw4rc - Z
mirial - GT-R

Laguna Seca:
lozzaiscoool - HSV

Trial Mountain:
Outlaw4rc - Z
gm matthew - GT-R
Andil - SC430

Last edited:
Cheers guys that was good! Thanks Eddie for opening the 2nd room, otherwise god only knows what I'd have ended up doing tonight instead haha

Not raced on GT for a looooong time and I think: 1) It showed! And 2) Wasn't too terrible..

I'm still using a pad and so have basically no throttle control (on/off only) at all, makes for some super fun sliding! Yayyyyyy!

Could have been in with a shout of a win at Laguna if the PD disconnect didn't come for me though.

But other than the random PD issues, racing was all good!

I had fun overall but some guys need to learn how to do starts.

GVS in the Denso wasn't great. The car just felt a bit slow.

Laguna I used my trusted HSV which I oil changed after GVS. I felt on the pace and was to a degree but too many errors took me out of the race. PD kindly DC'ed 2 people ahead of me though.. (Along with Green who quit out already)

Trail Mountain, now I normally don't like this track. But for once I was able to match the front guys and had a tense time battle with Mole. Didn't put down a perfect lap but was happy. The race was just pointless from my view, got jump started by a guy behind me for a 3rd time, one for each race.. I was aggrieved as this was the same guy who did it at Laguna and shoved me wide D bombing T1.. So I decide NO I'm not letting you get away with that! But I spin in my attempt to regain my place from said guy. I spent the rest of the race matching the leaders times and setting a PB of 21.2, only .3 off the fastest lap in the race. That made me very happy, then I catch cars that were a good 10 or so seconds up the road after my first 2 laps and eventually get in a position to ready a pass. Then all of a sudden the car infront pretty much stops mid corner and I plow into it from behind and spin, caught for nothing!

That last race really annoyed me and if I get jump started again, there will be repercussions.

Don't get me wrong it was great to catch up with most of you guys and blow of the rust. Just I felt a bit miffed at myself and the whole getting passed before I even start. (Why Q if the guy behind is going to floor it and take my hard earned spot?)

Yeah Paul, definitely gonna do some talking about that, no worries, it won't be a problem in the future.

Yeah Paul, definitely gonna do some talking about that, no worries, it won't be a problem in the future.

That aside please god let me have my number one ;).

I just discovered issue with my pedals. If I manage to fix it by tonight THEN I'll confirm it here in the thread - that I'm able to race.

Otherwise means I'm forced to skip tonight...

Are you using Fanatec's pedals?

Also we just ran Trail Mount this weekend but in reverse and it allowed more real estate for clean passing not to mention it was just pure fun with great flow in reverse!

Back