PURE | JGTS2-Congratulations to champions tony1311 and team Xanavi Z!

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 4,065 comments
phew, if you were born on a year ending with an odd number it would've meant you were a future prime minister. That would've sucked.

phew, if you were born on a year ending with an odd number it would've meant you were a future prime minister. That would've sucked.
Wtf? :lol: :lol:

Not sure though, would Dan be any worse than the average prime minister?

He'd be better than our Prime Minister.

But then again, a turkey would be better.

Past 8 weeks have been really fun. Must say thanks for letting me drive and thanks to H (Andy) who introduced me to pure.

Will go off the grid now and keep my hands off the ps3 for a while. Have exams in the beginning of january i have to focus on now.

Looking forward to get invited to jsgt3 next year. Now that i know how it all works it can only get better and hopefully be stronger in the beginning. All have been a learning curve. And would never have guessed i would drive in on second place at Monza, with a little luck though :)

I saw that one of the hsv tied our 96 points scored in one race at Suzuka, could have prevented that if i didn't go of in Degner a few laps in ;)

Must say great work Eddie, Dennis, and everyone else involved in creating this series.

See you guys soon.

It may have been posted. However I'm not sure.

What are the plans for JGTC. Next season start when? Mixed classes?

Just wanna be sure to leave time open to join in on the next season.

JGTS 3 will start around March. A discussion thread for it for anyone to chip in their opinions will be opened in the general discussion area of our support forum soon. The time slot will most likely stay the same, maybe a bit later.

Last edited:
Well that rules me out pretty much completely.. Not that I would ever have been better than a reserve now :(.

BTCC starts around then so any Sundays off would most likely be for my BTCC weekends down in Ingerland :P.

Sorry to be a geg but later would be much better for me too. Even if it was only an hour that would probably help me an awful lot!

Back