PURE | Lexus IS-F RM Championship - Pre-Season Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 66 comments
  • 3,766 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it sounded great. One of the best sounds in the game.
 
I did some laps last night in the IS-F, and think that Racing Hards are the way to go. Didn't seem to notice too much understeer(really none actually), and the rear still seemed pretty stable. Either way, should be a good series, I have my car painted in the stock blue, but can change to whatever color if need be.
 
Now that my Sunday schedule will probably be clear for a while, I'm definately going to get in on this.
 
I did some laps last night in the IS-F, and think that Racing Hards are the way to go. Didn't seem to notice too much understeer(really none actually), and the rear still seemed pretty stable. Either way, should be a good series, I have my car painted in the stock blue, but can change to whatever color if need be.

May end up on Sport Softs. Tested that last night and didn't have any issues with it.

Edit: Plus after 2.06 they feel a bit stickier.

I may have the new thread up by the end of the day so we can get things rocking for a practice race next weekend. Hopefully the new awful exhaust sounds don't push people away. :nervous:
 
Last edited:
May end up on Sport Softs. Tested that last night and didn't have any issues with it.

Edit: Plus after 2.06 they feel a bit stickier.

I may have the new thread up by the end of the day so we can get things rocking for a practice race next weekend. Hopefully the new awful exhaust sounds don't push people away. :nervous:

Sport Softs would be even better, IMO. I actually liked the new sound of the exhaust. :dopey:
 
I mean, it's not terrible, but compared to the old one.... :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back