PURE | Lexus IS-F RM Championship - Pre-Season Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 66 comments
  • 3,766 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Added preview links for the event info, results and points to OP.
 
Hmm sad thing is although I want to do this the time makes it hard for me to do :indiff:. Unless the race time is 8pm (1am) then maybe I could do it.
 
Yeah sorry, with the warmer temps and summer around the corner, plus racing on during the weekends, I'm trying to limit my online racing to Sunday nights.
 
RT, you get your internet back up? How's that huge pipe working out?

Will there be a registration form like FMTC or do we put our info in here?
 
I got the modem yesterday, service was to be turned on today. I'm going to set it up when I get home, hopefully I can do everything myself.

There will be a separate registration form for signing up. This time around you will be required to sign up for not only the team you want to run with, but also you will have to register for each race.

I could technically have the thread up by tomorrow afternoon, but not sure if I want to post it so quickly. I'm also thinking about a pre-season race set for the 3rd.
 
Do we have to be in a team if we don't want to be?
 
There's no team points, so doesn't really matter anyway. This will be similar to Aderrrm's GT4 Cup.
 
alright. We can paint the car whatever we want, right?
 
Negative. Everything is already picked out.....similar to GT4. :)
 
oh... I didn't like that part about GT4.

:/
 
I'm mainly trying to avoid wild color schemes and keeping it simple.
 
Is there a team which uses Blu Cosmo Metallizzato? ;)
 
No idea what that is, I assume it's blue.

Only blue team is mine, RDS which uses the factory IS-F blue.

See here and here.
 
I like the white one. And the silver one. :)
 
See, it's not so bad. :D
 
You mean no Pirtek? :grumpy:
 
No idea what that is, I assume it's blue.

Only blue team is mine, RDS which uses the factory IS-F blue.

See here and here.

So, those eight teams/color schemes are what there is to chose from?
 
See, it's not so bad. :D

But it would still be better if we had free choice. Paul agrees with me :)

But don't worry about it. I'll live if I can get the white or silver one.
 
Last edited:
Hey RT, we can get all the sign ups, points, qualifying, and anything else ypu want set up on the Pure site really super easily, just so you know.

But if the series runs at 8 Est that would be absolutely perfect, It's going to be awesome.

I'll take the old car out and see how she handles again. Any yellow teams btw?
 
I'm OK with running it off Docs for now, thanks though. Room will open at 8EST, racing starts at 9.

There is a yellow car. :)

Edit: PD changed the sound of the car and it sounds like ass now. :(
 
Last edited:
I thought this was an IS-F, not a stupid Subaru.

ugh. Honestly, I don't even know if I can drive this now... Apparently they killed my Integra as well.
 
"Killed" how exactly?
 
MÜLE_9242;7130352
I thought this was an IS-F, not a stupid Subaru.

ugh. Honestly, I don't even know if I can drive this now... Apparently they killed my Integra as well.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Totally ruined this series for me. It wasn't correct to begin with, and now it's so wrong it's disgusting. :yuck:

Edit: Confirmed - Integra killed. :(
 
Last edited:
Hm, if I cared about sound things would be a lot different :D. GT-One is a menace to auditory.

Is it really that bad? Like too buzzy or too bassy? Did they drop the bass?

In other 2.06 sound news, I heard the ZR1 got a good upgrade, might necessitate a replacement in Calm -_-
 
Really buzzy now. Ever driven the Civic Type R RM? Sound just like that now. It was nearly perfect before, now it's not even close. Not sure what PD/Kaz were thinking.
 
Hm, if I cared about sound things would be a lot different :D. GT-One is a menace to auditory.

Is it really that bad? Like too buzzy or too bassy? Did they drop the bass?

In other 2.06 sound news, I heard the ZR1 got a good upgrade, might necessitate a replacement in Calm -_-

It used to sound like a V8, now it sounds like a really airy Subaru. Very buzzy, very little bass.

I would honestly trade the new Camaro RM sound to get the old IS-F sound back.
 
The old IS-F RM sound was nowhere near a V8 either, but it was easy to live with. Now, not so much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back