Pure Speculation

  • Thread starter Thread starter olCOWBOYSlo
  • 35 comments
  • 1,883 views
Messages
33
Messages
olCOWBOYSlo
This is not to be taken seriously this is just one of those "what if" theories

With the new updates out and coming it seems there will be a cap limit on how much the car can be worth to be able to trade it as well as a one trade per day PER IP ADDRESS, so this is just speculation, but what if they are getting ready to offer premium content for a price?

What if that Premium content gave you access to "special events" that have more prize payouts and higher EXP bonuses, and what if in this Premium club you can trade any car you want, and have more trades per day

now suppose all this is true, what would said club be called?

Well if you recall there was an announcement about a "GT Club"
what if that "GT Club" was what they were planing on releasing as Premium content that you "pay to play" by paying each month or renewal time for more content, im not saying any of this is true, im just saying "What If".
 
I suppose I might as well play along..

I'd think it was incredibly crappy and keep playing the game as I it is now without paying extra. This game is not worth a monthly fee.
 
Same here. Luckily, I didn't have to pay for the game, and I most certainly wouldn't start paying for it.
 
This is not to be taken seriously this is just one of those "what if" theories

With the new updates out and coming it seems there will be a cap limit on how much the car can be worth to be able to trade it as well as a one trade per day PER IP ADDRESS, so this is just speculation, but what if they are getting ready to offer premium content for a price?

What if that Premium content gave you access to "special events" that have more prize payouts and higher EXP bonuses, and what if in this Premium club you can trade any car you want, and have more trades per day

now suppose all this is true, what would said club be called?

Well if you recall there was an announcement about a "GT Club"
what if that "GT Club" was what they were planing on releasing as Premium content that you "pay to play" by paying each month or renewal time for more content, im not saying any of this is true, im just saying "What If".

Why don't we just pay Sony to get some good servers and online play and be like Xbox (not)
 
I think it should be level based just like buying a car. You cannot buy a FGT until level 24. Therefore you should not be able to receive until level 24. X2010 should not be traded until level 40.

Plus, I wouldn't pay extra just to gift cars. If I wanted to pay extra for games then I'll start playing XBOX.
 
True, it may not be but some people love their trading, so maybe they would fork out the cash...i would like the idea if they added more Content, like theres a few cars i want that arent even on the game, like the 3000GT LM from GT1 and GT2 as well as the blue Escudo(cant remember the name xD) and stuff like that...more Tracks, like the other half of Suzuka, Other part of Monza, Road America, Road Atlanta, Midway Raceway, Apricot Raceway, old High Speedring, Test Course, and Motegi (all 4 parts, even the Speedway course...for those who dont know, thats East, West, Full, and Oval)
 
I think it should be level based just like buying a car. You cannot buy a FGT until level 24. Therefore you should not be able to receive until level 24. X2010 should not be traded until level 40.

Problem is, you can win one at both level 30 AND 35. It doesn't make sense how the FGT and the X2010 were implemented because you in theory can't buy the car but you can win one (in the X2010's case). The FGT makes zero sense whatsoever. Either the level of the series or the required level for the FGT is wrong. I've never seen a game require you to beat a higher level just so you can use something required for a lower level.
 
Abstrak0ne
I think it should be level based just like buying a car. You cannot buy a FGT until level 24. Therefore you should not be able to receive until level 24. X2010 should not be traded until level 40.

Plus, I wouldn't pay extra just to gift cars. If I wanted to pay extra for games then I'll start playing XBOX.

Or you could receive it but not drive it until you reach that level.
 
Problem is, you can win one at both level 30 AND 35. It doesn't make sense how the FGT and the X2010 were implemented because you in theory can't buy the car but you can win one (in the X2010's case). The FGT makes zero sense whatsoever. Either the level of the series or the required level for the FGT is wrong. I've never seen a game require you to beat a higher level just so you can use something required for a lower level.

Yea it makes no sense, and why is it almost 5 million and it cant be gotten until lvl 24 which is rather pointless because its hard for people to make money now with them trying to get rid of grinding by lowering the Prize payout...i recently did a b-spec endurance and it was the 90 lap race at Laguna Seca and i only got 67K....i saw that and said "REALLY PD...REALLY? a 2 hour endurance race and i get a measly 67K credit.....you know what" (flips Table and leaves)
 
Problem is, you can win one at both level 30 AND 35. It doesn't make sense how the FGT and the X2010 were implemented because you in theory can't buy the car but you can win one (in the X2010's case). The FGT makes zero sense whatsoever. Either the level of the series or the required level for the FGT is wrong. I've never seen a game require you to beat a higher level just so you can use something required for a lower level.

I agree with the level 24 FGT required for level 23 race is pretty dumb but you cannot buy a X2010 until level 40. I still think that they can make it where you can only trade or gift X2010 at level 40 since you cannot buy it until then. Earned X2010s at level 30 and 35 can be used by players that earned it.
 
I agree with the level 24 FGT required for level 23 race is pretty dumb but you cannot buy a X2010 until level 40. I still think that they can make it where you can only trade or gift X2010 at level 40 since you cannot buy it until then. Earned X2010s at level 30 and 35 can be used by players that earned it.

The requirement should be uniform. It's either 30, 35 or 40. There shouldn't be separate levels for this. Whatever level the challenge is, make that the lockout level. If you want to say then X2010s can't be traded to anyone below that level, fine.
 
I would pay for that
 
What if? Someone made a completely pointless thread.

Oh wait, I think that just happened!
 
Power Fisting
What if? Someone made a completely pointless thread.

Oh wait, I think that just happened!

How is this pointless?
It's just an idea he had?
What if?
An ass has the post before me?
Wait that just happenned.
 
What if Kaz bent over and I tried to play the game using his bum as a blu ray player?
 
How is this pointless?
It's just an idea he had?
What if?
An ass has the post before me?
Wait that just happenned.

LOL im not really pissed about because its just his opinion, and like they say opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, so his response was pointless, if you think this thread is pointless....ignore it, we never mentioned your name so you were not directly involved so your 2 cents is not required and therefore your opinion is invalid
 
How is this pointless?
It's just an idea he had?
What if?
An ass has the post before me?
Wait that just happenned.

Explain to me please how this is not pointless?
 
Explain to me please how this is not pointless?

This is just PURE SPECULATION it does not require you to post a reply, you can simply ignore it...if you think my post is pointless, then good for you, but this is not something that matters what you think, this is the internet, what you may find Pointless, others may find it to be a way to express what they think could happen in the game, as i stated in the top of the post in bold
THESE ARE JUST SIMPLE THEORIES
whether you like them or not, no one cares what your opinion is, so just dont reply if you deem this "pointless
 
This is just PURE SPECULATION it does not require you to post a reply, you can simply ignore it...if you think my post is pointless, then good for you, but this is not something that matters what you think, this is the internet, what you may find Pointless, others may find it to be a way to express what they think could happen in the game, as i stated in the top of the post in bold
THESE ARE JUST SIMPLE THEORIES
whether you like them or not, no one cares what your opinion is, so just dont reply if you deem this "pointless

What if I get some sort of entertainment out of my actions on here?
 
Power Fisting
What if? Someone made a completely pointless thread.

Oh wait, I think that just happened!

What if someone of no consequence made a post that was pointless that he thought was somehow clever, but was just sad.

They should also give licenses a purpose for existing.
 
olCOWBOYSlo
LOL im not really pissed about because its just his opinion, and like they say opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, so his response was pointless, if you think this thread is pointless....ignore it, we never mentioned your name so you were not directly involved so your 2 cents is not required and therefore your opinion is invalid

I didn't think the thread was pointless, I just thought that his post was pointless.
I think that you had some good thinking with this thread/idea.
I really hope that you're right.
 
milldrum
what if someone of no consequence made a post that was pointless that he thought was somehow clever, but was just sad.

They should also give licenses a purpose for existing.

+1
 
Its so heartwarming seeing you all coddle each other!

Im sawry I said something you didnt like :(
 
Power Fisting
Its so heartwarming seeing you all coddle each other!

Im sawry I said something you didnt like :(

I'm sorry you said something!
 
I think it should be level based just like buying a car. You cannot buy a FGT until level 24. Therefore you should not be able to receive until level 24. X2010 should not be traded until level 40.

Plus, I wouldn't pay extra just to gift cars. If I wanted to pay extra for games then I'll start playing XBOX.

So you're saying you shouldn't be able to win the X2010 by beating the Vettel challenges, then? And you shouldn't be able to win one by hitting L35 in B-spec?

*ONLY* L40 ninjas can get the X2010?

I certainly hope you didn't keep any of the X2010s you won, because by your own logic, you didn't earn them unless you were L40 before you got them!
 
So you're saying you shouldn't be able to win the X2010 by beating the Vettel challenges, then? And you shouldn't be able to win one by hitting L35 in B-spec?

*ONLY* L40 ninjas can get the X2010?

I certainly hope you didn't keep any of the X2010s you won, because by your own logic, you didn't earn them unless you were L40 before you got them!

Not at all. I'm saying that if you earn a X2010 at level 30 or 35, you can drive it all you want. But since you have to be level 40 to buy it from the dealership, you should be level 40 to trade or receive it via gift.

Another example the CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA '08 is a Level 13 car. You have to be level 13 to buy it. If your level 12, you are denied at the dealership. Same should go for trading.
 
Last edited:
Back