Resource icon

Putnam Park Raceway USA 1.0

As I wrote to you in the GT6 Community system:

Really enjoyed your Putnam Park Raceway USA with standard NASCAR. Would you flatten the track banking to reduce the leap in fisrt S-bed transition?

Any chance to make one of the multiple right kink sections look different to the other? Maybe bring in the barrier for the one which is full gas?

Also, please add kerbs even if the real track lacks them.

With those changes I would un this in my custom track club. Standard NASCAR time trial open for a couple of months. The standard Falcon XR8 time trial was hugely popular around @Mr Grumpy Oran Park AUS track. 👍

I'll have a look at creating track again but make banking very gentle instead of normal. I saw what you ment by jump before S bend hopefully setting banking to very gentle will fix that. Also I'll remember to add kerbing. I just go by the layout image I have, I'll try make multiple kinks different

Attachments

• Putnam-Park97.5c67b34e7655d58399c4f43f6accacdc.png
    Putnam-Park97.5c67b34e7655d58399c4f43f6accacdc.png
    23 KB · Views: 9
Yes, it's sad how a change to the banking means a total rebuild. Glad you agree about the leap. It happens even in 400pp Fiat Barchetta on Comfort Soft tyres.

The geometery feels perfect. Making the kinks look different just means scenery or different runoff layout. The actual circuit route is fantastic to drive.

Maybe the track width could be 1 or 2 metres less if you add entry, apex and exit kerbs? Andalucia kerbs are very friendly and very wide, so it really extends the track.

Back