pzygho_freak's Drift Gallery - Back up and running.

love the muscle car update...i disagree about those rims, they suit the car's color and compliment the yellow and make the car stand out. and your newest update is cool too. i give them a 9/10...keep 'em coming

check my 'stang pics when you're not busy :)

Sorry to keep you guys waiting. But I will promise a new update.

eastley, I'm sure you can check my other gallery. It's ouutdated but I will keep it to date soon.

This new update will now be Photoshopped and all newer updates will be Photoshopped.

So here it is:​

driftinglevin5ps6vv.jpg

driftingdownps2uc.jpg

sunsetdriftps3bo.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy.

👍 Nice drifting pics man! I can almost smell the burning rubber! Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Nice pics!! Youre probably one of the few that can manage to drift the HKS Genki SYlvia tuner. And I also noticed that you love the NSX!! Hope to see more coming soon and again great job!!

P.S: A little brighter would ceratainly be nice

I've put some banners on my first post. This will give my gallery some style and let you see updates easily.

ImprezaAddict, you can drift the HKS. It's got heaps of Oversteer.
GT4 Rule, thanks.

Thanks for the comments you guys!

Great pics, the 4th pic of the S2000 is quite professional; with the angles and so.👍

the Sileighty are great my favs are the 1st bigg pic and the 3rd thumbnail. But the S2000 pics are great too and i like those better, great job

Back