Question About Fanatec Clubsport

  • Thread starter Thread starter Migs74
  • 7 comments
  • 1,230 views
Messages
4
Colombia
Colombia
Messages
Migs74
Hello guys,

I am a big fan of GT series and I want to get Gt6, unfortunately I am not sure if it works with my wheel and in that case, how to do it. It is a fanatec Clubsport with formula rim.

Thanks!
 
Hello guys,

I am a big fan of GT series and I want to get Gt6, unfortunately I am not sure if it works with my wheel and in that case, how to do it. It is a fanatec Clubsport with formula rim.

Thanks!
Oh it works alright. ;) And pretty damned well too. 👍 For button assignment, you use the G27 option settings but its a bit trial and error (I haven't done that yet, no).
 
Hi there,

To pair CSW with PS3, you need to press and hold the 2 buttons (ie Select & Start buttons on the Formula rim) near bottom of rim simultaneously for 2 seconds. When properly paired, an orange LED on the Formula rim will light up indicating it is communicating with the PS3.

Here is link to Fanatec's video manual for the CSW, showing how to connect with PS3, and the settings to use with PS3.

http://www.subblackstudio.com/fanatec.html

Hope above helps.

ps: CSW is awesome with GT6 (& GT5 of course)

As stated by previous poster, a bit of trial & error is required to dial in the settings that suit your driving style, and that you feel comfortable with.

Cheers
 
Thanks guys, really appreciate.
 
Hi there,

To pair CSW with PS3, you need to press and hold the 2 buttons (ie Select & Start buttons on the Formula rim) near bottom of rim simultaneously for 2 seconds. When properly paired, an orange LED on the Formula rim will light up indicating it is communicating with the PS3.

Here is link to Fanatec's video manual for the CSW, showing how to connect with PS3, and the settings to use with PS3.

http://www.subblackstudio.com/fanatec.html

Hope above helps.

ps: CSW is awesome with GT6 (& GT5 of course)

As stated by previous poster, a bit of trial & error is required to dial in the settings that suit your driving style, and that you feel comfortable with.

Cheers
Hello again Ezza. I bought it and it is amazing. Just another question, I use the H shifter but 5th gear and 6th does not work. It has a solution?
 
Hello again Ezza. I bought it and it is amazing. Just another question, I use the H shifter but 5th gear and 6th does not work. It has a solution?

Hi there mate,

Can you shift pass 4th using paddle shifter?

Also, check that the car you drove has more than 4 gears...simple solution, but this caught me out once...think one of the old GT40s only has 4 gears, for example.

I suggest watching the SQ's video manual again, and make sure nothing was overlooked when it was set up
 
Hi there mate,

Can you shift pass 4th using paddle shifter?

Also, check that the car you drove has more than 4 gears...simple solution, but this caught me out once...think one of the old GT40s only has 4 gears, for example.

I suggest watching the SQ's video manual again, and make sure nothing was overlooked when it was set up
Maybe I did not explain well. The thing is my paddle shifter work properly, but with the stick it only gets to fourth gear and when I shift to fifth, the car remain at fourth so I have to use the paddle.
 
I had this issue with my CSR Elite the problem was that the shifter needed to be recalibrated, apparently when I did it the first time I did not get 5th and 6th quite right and made it hard to get into those gears. The second time I took my time and made sure that the shifter was in the center of the track before pressing the accept button for every gear and had no more issues
 
Back