Question about Toyota

  • Thread starter Thread starter LightningLord
  • 6 comments
  • 727 views
Messages
319
United States
Colorado
Does anyone remember the Toyota TS020?

Toyota_GT-One_TS020_47fe711d253e9.jpg


It's my favorite race car besides the 370 Z Nizmo race car. Will this car ever come back whatsoever? If there is a successor, please tell me about it. Sorry if this seems silly.
 
It is in the game under Toyota in the dealership, of course. The TS030 is also in the game.

Unless you're somehow talking about the road-going version, no one knows. Also if you're talking about GT7, no one knows that either.
 
It is in the game under Toyota in the dealership, of course. The TS030 is also in the game.

Unless you're somehow talking about the road-going version, no one knows. Also if you're talking about GT7, no one knows that either.
So I should've done that event...crap. Hey, thanks for answering my question! Now I know what to save up for! :)
 
So I should've done that event...crap. Hey, thanks for answering my question! Now I know what to save up for! :)
The only reward beyond the monetary for that particular event was a Matte Light Blue paint chip. Car was a loaner for the event and only the event, and it wasn't rewarded upon beating the Gold time.
 
The only reward beyond the monetary for that particular event was a Matte Light Blue paint chip. Car was a loaner for the event and only the event, and it wasn't rewarded upon beating the Gold time.
:(
 
Does anyone remember the Toyota TS020?

I've learned of it's existence in 1999 in GT2.

Will this car ever come back whatsoever?

Only if it was brought to the Goodwood festival of Speed, or historic races 25-30 years from now.

If there is a successor, please tell me about it.

After 1999, Toyota decided to stop prototypes and WRC in favor of a huge budget F1 team tha only got them a few podiums. The final car, the TF110 might have been the car to beat in 2010, but we'll never know as they pulled out of F1 at the end of 2009.

Sorry if this seems silly.

You should have looked this up first, I recommend using Bing, it's a good search engine as I found that out from a Google search.
 
Back