Question before purchase this game????

Don't make me hate you now Terronium. I am still waiting for my call from EBgames to let me know what time to pick my order up tomorrow. I better have a missed call when I get in my car after work!

Don't make me hate you now Terronium. I am still waiting for my call from EBgames to let me know what time to pick my order up tomorrow. I better have a missed call when I get in my car after work!

If it's anything like Gamestop (which it is, or should be seeing as they're the same store) you can pick it up pretty much as soon as those doors are unlocked. :D

Last night cleared about 11gb of space off of my 20gb XBOX, plan on doing the full install
& for extra measure did a disc clean. I figured this is the best way to go to speed up loading times.
Just wandering, what are most people doing, installing disc 2 & just inserting disc 1 to play?. :)

If it's anything like Gamestop (which it is, or should be seeing as they're the same store) you can pick it up pretty much as soon as those doors are unlocked. :D

I was just told the same thing today at Gamestop.

For 5 bucks I reserved one of the few extra copies for tomorrow.

Last night cleared about 11gb of space off of my 20gb XBOX, plan on doing the full install
& for extra measure did a disc clean. I figured this is the best way to go to speed up loading times.
Just wandering, what are most people doing, installing disc 2 & just inserting disc 1 to play?. :)

How many gigs will it take up?

Back when GT4 was released, I was one of those people that had a PS2 that wouldn't read the GT4 disc,
it would read other game discs. Other members at the same time where also having read issues.
The solution to the problem for some like me was as simple as cleaning the lense.
I suspect some of Forza 3 issues are dirty optical lenses & not bug issues.

:)

No missed call :(. I hope I can pick it up tomorrow. BTW, LCE means limited, right? So how limited is limited?

How many gigs will it take up?

Both disks equates to 9gb according to another poster who installed both disks.

No missed call :(. I hope I can pick it up tomorrow. BTW, LCE means limited, right? So how limited is limited?

You can only get it from Gamestop or EBGames, but again, they're the same. :P

Both disks equates to 9gb according to another poster who installed both disks.

Jesus. Is that with or without the additional DLC?

My gosh. I've gotta delete some more stuff.

Ah...so the game is probably unlimited at those stores then. It's probably not limited to like 5000 copies or what have you?

I'm not sure if it's as stocked as the Standard edition would be, because remember the Gamestop I go to had all of their stock (whether or not it was the initial stock is up in the air) accounted for and I had to order the LCE online.

"According to" my local Gamestop there are a limited amount of copies the first day.

They said there were only two copies that were not "pre-paid" for pickup tomorrow.

Of course that could be all BS, but who knows.

Again for 5 bucks to assure I can pick it up tomorrow its no big deal.

I know in the past I have almost always been able to find a game on the first day without pre-ordering.

Rarely, you may have to wait one more day.

"According to" my local Gamestop there are a limited amount of copies the first day.

They said there were only two copies that were not "pre-paid" for pickup tomorrow.

Of course that could be all BS, but who knows.

Again for 5 bucks to assure I can pick it up tomorrow its no big deal.

I know in the past I have almost always been able to find a game on the first day without pre-ordering.

Rarely, you may have to wait one more day.

You reserved the LCE with $5? :odd:

If you did, I'm going to kick the 🤬 out of the jackass behind the counter, I was told $20 was the minimum.

Well, guess someone is getting the 🤬 kicked out of them tomorrow. 💡

Why? the 5 bucks or 20, it wont matter, these are money that goes into your game, so when you come in you pay less then 5 or 20, or whatever you put in. SO now you own them 20 less. But yeah, at GameStop, its 5 dollars minimum.

Right on. Well, I pre-ordered my LCE online as well. I am just not sure it would be stocked as well as the standards. Oh well. I was just hoping they would be limited, as in they would be numbered 1 of 5000 for example.

Whoa..$5? $20? I reserved my copy of LCE with ZERO money down. They just asked for my CC number on my account at ebgames.com. They never charged me any money.

Why? the 5 bucks or 20, it wont matter, these are money that goes into your game, so when you come in you pay less then 5 or 20, or whatever you put in. SO now you own them 20 less. But yeah, at GameStop, its 5 dollars minimum.

Well, for the record I would have had an LCE reserved since July but because I was told there was a $20 minimum required to reserve said LCE (and I didn't have $20 on me at that time) I had to reserve the Standard instead. This was at....Gamestop.

Latest Posts

Back