Question on creating online rooms

Messages
94
hey guys, just have two questions,
when i goto create an online room it says Your NAT type is Type 3, and your bandwidth is High. Is this bad?

Also why cant I find the top gear test track on the online list??
 
First question - I haven't a clue, I hardly go online at the moment.

Second question - some tracks you have to ''unlock'' by completing different races in Special Events. I had the same problem with one of the Nurburgring tracks. Check the GT5 Prize car thread and it will give you details of what you need to achieve to unlock it. 👍
 
Type NAT2 would be better
a restart of my router and ps3 normally sorts that
 
Here's how to change your NAT Type.

Top gear is available after you unlock it, though I'm not sure if it's available for online play.
 
I can't never get people to join mine, same with dirt2. You think peeps would want a host with lightning fast Internet speeds.
 
You have to unlock the Top Gear Test Track by doing the Special Event.

OR

You can just have a vote and choose it from the list (which is what I do), and just make sure you tell everyone to vote for it. If they don't want to play along, you can just reject them from your lobby.
 
Here's how to change your NAT Type.

Top gear is available after you unlock it, though I'm not sure if it's available for online play.

I click on this link and it says, Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here. lol.
What have I done now??



And Thanks every one for the help.
 
I click on this link and it says, Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here. lol.
What have I done now??



And Thanks every one for the help.

If your nat type 3, don't host.
 
If your nat type 3, don't host.

Why not? i host all the time and games go good, but i cant click the box where it says owner owns only so when I leave every one gets dosconnected,

But anyways I tired turning everthing off but it still says Type 3, I have good internet and all??
 
Back