Question regarding Suits and helmets

Messages
1,713
Messages
tigersharkdude
I was just wondering if there is currently another way (besides the online pro events) to win them?

Thanks in advanced
 
As far as I know, no. Unless you create new accounts and send them to your main account. Would make sense to win the Stig outfit after golding all Top Gear challenges though.
 
good point. how did people win the stig stuff? i have golds on the 3 new seasonals but nothing like the stig stuff arrived.
 
good point. how did people win the stig stuff? i have golds on the 3 new seasonals but nothing like the stig stuff arrived.

I noted that it said you'd be awarded a 'random' suit/helmet for each race (5th-2nd places) - just the luck of the draw. Maybe in future races you'll pick one up.
 
I noted that it said you'd be awarded a 'random' suit/helmet for each race (5th-2nd places) - just the luck of the draw. Maybe in future races you'll pick one up.

I noticed that as well. I tried a few online races and offline races, I won nothing. Hopefully they figure something out, with nearly 700 suits and 700 helmets it would take ~350 pro event races (if you came in 2nd or better) just to win the number, unlikely that you would obtain each item in that time though.
 
I noticed that as well. I tried a few online races and offline races, I won nothing. Hopefully they figure something out, with nearly 700 suits and 700 helmets it would take ~350 pro event races (if you came in 2nd or better) just to win the number, unlikely that you would obtain each item in that time though.

I was under the impression the 'online' part referred to the seasonal races, not actual online racing (I haven't been on to find out) - can anyone confirm either way please?

Also, where did you get the 700 from, I haven't seen this noted anywhere. I hope there is as I've some collecting to do! :)
 
In the Seasonal Events, the Time Trial and Drift Trial events now have a Gold,Silver,bronze time that gives out helmets and Racesuits. A lot of fun, finally I can enjoy time trialing now :)

It said in the patch notes, a special online event campaign? Where is this??? It says, GTLife>Online Events>. ... I can't find it, the update notes says you can win helmets etc in there too!
 
Back